Chapter 16: Unexpected Profit

Because Zhan Yi Fei wanted to transfer the project money himself, even though some managers on the same front line felt that it was not right, he eventually made it, but only afterwards the board of directors came over to specifically to why he wanted yo transfer the project.

Zhan Yi Fei said to the people in a moment: "Brother Zuo , this project was won over by the two of us, but I have seen more problems after I took over it. You know more about it than me. Although it is not finished, I want to do this(marriage). It's better to put it in the first place. It's better to put them in the first place. In the end, they still have to return to our hands, but by that time they will definitely not dare to do anything else."

  Zuo Si sighed. "It's hard for you. Your stepmother did have a lot of clout in the company this year, and then Zhan Yi Ning and the chief financial officer have started dating. How do I feel that this is quite... forget it, anyway, you have a few worries. Just do it first, just like this, you can also have a leisure time. I heard that when I was on a business trip, your lover came, I haven't seen him yet, I hope we will have the chance to go out for dinner together."

  Zhan Yi Fei smiled and said: "That's certainly."

  After leaving the place, Cheng Xiao walked in. Cheng released handed a A4 paper to Zhan Yi Fei, which was lined with fifteen words.

  Zhan Yi Fei glanced down from the top and asked: "Can the name be modified?"

  Cheng Xiao said: "Yes. The current password is the one you used to have. If you want to change it, you can change it."

  Zhan Yi Fei said "Thanks" He put the paper into the drawer, and then called Lin Yu Tong to say that after work he will be accompanying a customer to a diner meeting and he might not be able to go back on time.

  Lin Yu Tong listened to Yi Fei and took a bite before starting to study the stock market. At the time of his rebirth, he had only 600,000 yuans in his hands as the pocket money his parents usually send him, so he could not invest in any big projects, and he bought some stocks that he knew were perform better. These stocks have really earned some money the recent days, at least that proves that these companies development trends are no different from the previous generation. In other words, he can buy a little more. The biggest problem now is that he does not have sufficient funds.

  He has the proceeds of his original 600,000 stocks earning which was 73,000, as well as Zhan Yi Fei's 3.2 million in cash and a credit card that can overdraw 2 million in consumption. That 3.2 million can't be moved, because he recently took a fancy to invest in a game company. He has already agreed to wait for the other party to come back to China to meet and talk about investment, so he can still use only the money in the credit card. He should be able to scrape together atleast half to one million.

  Do you want to talk to Zhan Yi Fei about the money?

  It seems that he can't say it. After all, Zhan Yi Fei's meaning is very clear. This money is for him.

  But even if he doesn't say Zhan Yi Fei definitely will know.

  With this in mind, Lin Yu Tong decided to tell him. He opened the document and wrote a novel for a while. He had probably written more than 14,000 words. It seemed to snow when he looked outside. He got up and stretched his arms and moved his limbs.