Chapter 5: Vacation

"You can't say that you are going fishing." Chu Tian Ye said as he saw Zhan Yi Fei get up, he looked at him with a look of doubt. He and Zhan Yi Fei have known each other for more than 20 years. There aren't brothers who know each other better than them. For so many years, he has never seen Zhan Yi Fei even go on a date.... Is this the second spring of youth Ah!

  "I'm going, is there any problem?"

  "Yes, which beauty is it? Is it not convenient to bring me your assistant to meet?" Assistant Cheng Xiao said.

  "Lin Yu Tong."

"Him? Weren't you the one saying that he already has someone he likes?" Chu Tian Ye face had the look of gossip monger. "I say ... you wouldn't really have gone to Lin's family to find Lin Zhi Song to kiss up?

  " Um."

  "........."

  He then asked Lin Yu Tong if he could bring two more friends. After getting a reply, Zhan Yi Fei with Chu Tian Ye and Cheng Xiao drove to Fuliu Mountain Villa. Lin Yu Tong took two tickets to pick up the extra people. Because there was one more, when Yi Fei came he said he can just buy another one. But when he was paying, Lin Yu Tong stopped him. Lin Yu Tong said that this time they were treated as guests, so  Zhan Yi Fei doesn't have to pay.

  Zhan Yi Fei hesitated for a moment, but he did not compete with him.

  At this time, no one thought too much, but when the baggage was put, the problem came - a total of three rooms, how should this be divided?

  Two of the friends who wanted to come with Long Le were couples so they booked their one room together but they didn't come so there were three rooms available in total, but now there are six people and the next day Xiang Chen Tian  is coming and everyone here is currently single.

  Lin Yu Tong said: "I am going to ask my classmates he should know the manager here."

  Long Le was working with Hua Yua Bai to prepare the fishing gear. Lin Yu Tong went to look for him. He came out with Lin Yu Tong and saw the people standing at the door. After three people, he opened his mouth and hanged his eyes and couldn't speak. He pulled Lin Yu Tong aside and sneaked a look into the direction of Zhan Yi Fei with his friends. He said, "Don't tell me that they are yours extras. "

  Lin Yu Tong was smiling when he said:" Yes ah, what's wrong?"

  Long Le looked at Lin Yu Tong silently. "You asked a high society prince to come to these thatched cottage? You still ask what's wrong?!"

  Zhan Yi Fei is the second generation son of the B city! Zhan Yi Fei is the eldest grandson of the Zhan Family and is the most top person in the Zhan Group. Chu Tian Ye is the Young Master of the Chu family. The most important successor of the Chu family. Long Le was worried and though why would Lin Yu Tong let these two people come here ....in this ordinary mountain village for the Eleven holiday? 

  Long Le quickly asked the manager if there were any extra rooms. The manager is a friend of his father who has business dealings. If there is that extra room, there is no problem. Unfortunately, the manager said: "I can't help you, Little Long. Now it's the tourist season. It was already booked a month ago. There really is no extra room. Can you look at it like this... Uncle is going to be looking for someone to get you an extra bed. Anyway, the rooms are big enough."