Chapter 76: Promoting Good Things

Promoting Good Things
Lin Yu-Lan has a short winter vacation, but a long summer vacation, which lasts for three months. Now she left school for a few days. Every day at home, she either drew or played with the drawing software. Occasionally, she went out with friends on the same day, and came back before dark. That day, she went to the friend family again, saw the black dog called "Fa-Cai", and by the way told her the issue to the friend that Da Kuan's owner did not like to let his son have a one-night stand, so the blind date was no longer a problem.

The friend was disappointed, but the owner didn't want to pursue the issue further, and she couldn't help it for a moment. But to make her give up her like this, she was not willing to do so. She had to consult with Lin Yu-Lan and try again. She promised that if Fa-Cai had a baby, she would give Lin Yu-Lan one.
Lin Yu-Lan just planned to go to Lin Yu Tong, and he agreed with him when he heard the words, and thought it over. This time, she went directly to Gao Wen Liang and said.
Because Lin Yu Tong is at home most of the time, so the number of times Lin Yu Fei and Lin Yu-Lango to the Zhan family House during the holidays is more than usual. Brothers and sisters go to Big Brother's place now without even calling. The guards see that they let them in directly.
Lin Yu Tong is sorting out the outline of the story. The housekeeper came over and said, "Miss Yu-Lan is coming."
Gao Wen Liang, beside Lin Yu Tong, sniffed and laughed and said, "I can't help talking about it."
Lin Yu-Lan was just planning to go to Lin Yu Tong, and Wen Yan agreed, and thought, better to go straight to Gao Wen Liang this time.
Lin Yu Tong motioned Wang Bo to get some of Lin Yu-Lan's favorite food ready, then waved to his sister who ran far away and said to Gao Wen Liang, "I didn't expect my sister to be a baboon again. This girl is very small and has a bit of facial control. I wonder if Qin Huai will be scared away by her. "
"It's just recognition. Little Lan-Lan is still young anyway, but it's just an opportunity for everyone. I do realize that Wang was curious about Little Lan-Lan just because he saw your character. You are a man who gives people a sense of family integrity at a glance."
"My homely style is perfect? Me?" Lin Yu Tong was surprised. "Are you kidding?" Seeing Gao Wen Liang's expression, he felt even funnier, "In fact, that's all right. My parents' education is not very strict. My brother and sister have been raised in a free style since childhood, and they are not required to do well in school as other children do. My mother's purpose is very clear, as long as a person is honest and hard-working, does not have any distortions on the line, the rest are non-starter. She attaches more importance to moral education. But seriously, I'm not as good as Little Fei and Little Lan-Lan.
Remembering what Lin Yu Tong had done in his last life, Lin Yu Tong still felt a little self-conscious.
"What's worse than me and my brother?" Lin Yu-Lan has reached the distance where she can hear Lin Yu Tong. She strode over and sat down on the chair beside Lin Yu Tong. "Big brother, I think you should ask someone to get a small electric sightseeing car or something like that at the door. Otherwise, if you don't drive over, you'll have to walk a long distance every time, but it's exhausting."
"Did you come by yourself?"
"Well, I went to see Fa-Cai again, and my friend told me that if Fa-Cai had a baby, he would give me one." When Lin Yu-Lanfinished, she looked at Gao Wen Liang and said, "Bright brother, you can lend your DaKuan to us. If he really likes Fa-Cai, he will let it when it's okay." Lin Yu-Lan instantly got stuck and looked at the two dogs coming from afar in dismay. "Da Kuan has found his girlfriend?!"
"Well, her name is" Yuanbao ", which is what Da Kuan picked himself. Lin Yu Tong said, "Are you going to stop now?"
Lin Yu-Lan: "..."
Although she didn't know much about dogs, Fa-Cai lost just by a mile in terms of appearance. This Yuanbao is really beautiful, fluffy and shiny, and looks very smart.
"Where did you get it?" Lin Yu-Lan couldn't help asking.
"Your brother Xiang has selected five outstanding ones from all walks of life. DaKuan chose from them for himself." Gao Wen Liang said.

"Hey, this is also the treatment of emperorand concubines. But then Fa-Cai and DaKuan are really out of touch." Lin Yu-Lansighed, "To my eldest brother, why did you just say that you were inferior to me and my second brother?"
"Nothing much, just talk to your brother Liang Liang is talking about the homely style. Someone wants to see you and my mother. The other party probably thinks our family child raising style is good. So they would like to see you and see if you and her son are predestined to be friends first.
Lin Yu-Lan is not foolish, as soon as you listen to it, you will understand. In fact, she knows that since outsiders knew that her eldest brother was married to Zhan Yi Fei, there are so many people who want to keep up with her family, even more so from time to time. But she didn't catch a cold at all. But if her brother said that, then naturally another matter!
"How old is the other party?" Is he handsome? I won't see him if he is not handsome."
"One year older than me, and taller... I think it's handsome. Qin Huai is not as tall as Zhan Yi Fei, but it is definitely a taller."
"I will see him then. Anyway, when I'm young, I should know more friends. The key is what my big brother recommended, the character will certainly not be worse." When Lin Yu-Lan finished, she suddenly frowned. "But looking at your outstanding stocks every day, I don't think it will surprise me anymore."
"Just get to know each other. Don't think too much about it." Gao Wen Liang said, "In fact, the main reason is that you know your brother YF better, and your brother is not good to refuse. Of course, although the Qin family is not as good as TZF, it also has a position in the business world. If you can really become friends with Qin Huai, it is also a beautiful thing.