Chapter 30: My Savior

Lin Yu Tong chuckled. "Mr. Ye as you said... It was before, and said that Xiang Jun is living better. He just heard that Yi Fei is getting married so he came back. I just want to ask, do you really see them maintaining feelings this far apart? Why do I wonder if you are a human or a demon?"

Ye Han Ying wasn't angry, he looked at Lin Yu Tong with a sympathetic smile on his face. "It turns out that Young Lin likes to deceive himself." After he finished saying that he looked toward Zhan Yi Fei direction. "I am afraid that it's not as simple as you think?"

Lin Yu Tong turned his head and saw Zhan Yi Fei and Xiang Jun walking deeper into the garden. By then the work he had done to shoot down He Han Ying disappeared. If he got his stomach full, it would be like something was stuck in his throat couldn't go down.

At that moment, he thought, maybe Xiang Jun is really here to solidify his position against Lin Yu Tong?

At this time, Ye Han Ying stepped forward and shouted: "So they're together in front you.... Isn't Young Lin really surprised?"

Lin Yu Tong's heart slammed tightly, as if he had been shackled and depressed. But he still bites his teeth and resisted it, and his expression did not change when he turned to face Ye Han Ying. His face had still a look of courtesy, but he was dismissive. He smiled and said: "You're very curious, you look a lot like a man in distress. Mr. Ye, how insecure are you that you can look at two people walking and talking together and think about too much about it? The heart disease is also still a disease, please remember to take medicine next time."

After he finished, Lin Yu Tong left a man with a pitiful look and turned back to the ballroom.

In fact, he didn't feel that Xiang Jun was looking at him with a hint of resistance, but he thought it was just a little bit of a habit of some people. It's like some people who are familiar with themselves, and some people are slow to understand themselves. Similarly, he is one of the later, and his age is "smaller" than the other person, so people who are as close as Xiang Jun may need some time to adjust.

But now thinking about it, it's a bit uncertain whether he feels too good.

Zhan Yi Fei returned to the banquet hall about fifteen minutes later. Except for the cold air on his body, he couldn't see any difference from when he first arrived.

Lin Yu Tong thought about it. After all, he did not ask Zhan Yi Fei to do something with Xiang Jun, even though he was curious.

Zhan Yi Ning changed her clothes and walked slowly from the second floor Ye Han Ying was with her. Zhan Ho Tu is full of red light and accepts all kinds of sincere or false congratulations. He is even happier than the parents who came to see his son and his wife and children.

Zhan Yi Fei bowed his head and sipped a drink. Lin Yu Tong thought he was uncomfortable and held his hand silently. Zhan Yi Fei turned his head and whispered in Lin Yu Tong's ear and said, "You thought I was uncomfortable?"

Lin Yu Tong nodded.

Zhan Yi Fei said in a lowered voice. "If I'm with you, I won't feel uncomfortable."

Lin Yu Tong scratched Zhan Yi Fei's palm. "When are we going home?"

Zhan Yi Fei thought about staying for a while, but then he heard someone mentioning his wedding date. That person is not someone else other then Zuo Si Kai's father Zuo Yun Sheng.