Chapter 7: Cohabitation

Shen Jun's play has already been filmed. At this time, Lin Yu Tong was on the returning bus. Lin Yu Tong heard the voice of the station on the radio every other pass. Suddenly, Shen Jun spoke with a  tired tone. "Lin Zi, I am getting to the North Station. Can you pick me up by car?"

  Lin Yu Tong bent his lips and curled his lips. "Pick you? Sorry, No time."

  Shen Jun felt a little surprised, he wanted to ask what Lin Yu Tong was doing but couldn't so he remained silent. After the train left. He waited for a while at the station. Who knows that he didn't say anything, but suddenly there was a female voice whose tone was like someone wronged. "Shen Jun, lets go south to the station, I know that you are going to the North Station. Did you want Lin Yu Tong to pick you up?"

  Shen Jun quickly hid the phone call and turned to look at the woman opposite. "Xiao Wei, you, you didn't get off the bus?"

  Xiao Wei said with a mockery: " I was already down, but I was afraid that it is inconvenient for you to carry so many luggage and come up again. It turns out that where you said to me you were going after filming is bogus. You only valued the resources my family can afford you? I was right ?"

  Shen Jun was anxious:" You misunderstand."

His voice was unconscious a little higher, he did not have a thought to block the phone which was still dutifully transmits sound to the other end, he said:." I just wanted to say something to someone here "

  Lin Tong has been too lazy to listen to this going on. No wonder Shen Jun did not want him go to the studio to find him. It turned out that he did not want to know that Xiao Wei was there too huh.

  Zhan Yi Fei saw Lin Yu Tong's weird smile and he did not care to ask: "Boyfriend?"

  Lin Yu Tong knows that this phone call will definitely change his expression. The other party is the one who can best pull his thoughts, but he is a man. It's a bit inappropriate for a friend. He want to know the changes in this world. Although he still loved Shen Jun at this time, he hasn't said anything about Shen Jun yet. He can't talk to Shen, so he was slightly dissatisfied. "Mr. Zhan, if I remember correctly, the person who registered marriage with me ten minutes ago seems to be you. You asked me if the person who called me was my boyfriend. Do you want to fight on the first day of marriage registration? "

  Zhan Yi Fei: "..."

  Somehow, after listening to Lin Yu Tong's statement, Zhang Yi Fei's heart was a little happy. However, in order to prevent this kind of happiness from being seen by Lin Yu Tong, he became particularly quiet in the following way until they arrived at a Chinese restaurant with a very elaborate interior.

  Although Lin Yu Tong seemed to have been somewhat tepid about the registration, it was optional, but Zhai Yi Fei valued that he did register it, so he not only invited Lin Yu Tong to lunch in the restaurant, but also prepared for Lin Yu Tong a gift in advance. The gift - a very delicate, carved blue ink pen with Lin Yu Tong's full name on the pen holder and a diamond of about 70 karat embedded in the top end of the pen.

1]..... Give me a Zhan Yi Fei

  Now most people are using computers to write things, but Lin Yu Tong still has the habit of handwrite his inspiration and some of his favorite plots or funny paragraphs will be jolted down with paper notes.