Chapter 24: Piggy Bank

Zhan Yi Fei was frozen like a popsicle in a cold store. He was so stiff because it couldn't be like the way he imagined it because he imagined countless ways he would confess to Lin Yu Tong, but he did not expect Lin Yu Tong to be the first one to ask questions and then he would have to answer them passively.

This kind of scene is completely way out there from the plan he made.

Zhan Yi Fei silently organized the speech in his heart. As a result, a thousand words in the making only formed a single word: "Yeah."

Lin Yu Tong came to the interest, holding a chin with one hand and looking at the chin. Zhan Yi Fei of Suo, slightly asked: "What is 'hmm'?"

Zhan Yi Fei saw that Lin Yu Tong had no disgusted appearance on his face. He suddenly fixed his mind and said seriously: "I want to remember first love only once in my life. I want to only love one person, only be in one marriage, just one with you."

He said that as he extended his right hand and gently stroked it on Lin Yu Tong's cheek, staring at Lin Yu Tong's eyes, trying to make him a believer, focused and devoted. "Do you want that Tong Tong?"

Lin Yu Tong didn't talk. He looked back at Zhan Yi Fei, his eyes were a bit complicated. This is not because he does not like Zhan Yi Fei back, but because he has just emerged from a failed emotional experience with Shen Jun. He is not sure if he wants to enter another relationship so quickly.

Zhan Yi Fei who waited for an answer, and he couldn't help but be disappointed when it didn't come. But when he wanted to take his hand off, Lin Yu Tong put his hand on his hand.

Lin Yu Tong himself was stunned because he didn't expect Zhan Yi Fei's disappointed face to affect him so much.

Zhan Yi Fei was ecstatic and pulled Lin Yu Tong out of the chair. "Tong Tong, do you agree?"

Lin Yu Tong sighed. "I don't know if this is a correct choice, but it hurts me to see you sad like that."

Zhan Yi Fei pulled and hugged Lin Yu Tong and took a deep breath in his neck, with no gasp.

Lin Yu Tong said with a smile: "In fact, when I said that when I registered, I thought, even if there is no love between us, I can probably become a good friend, but now it seems that I am underestimating you, or underestimating the time we spent together."

Zhan Yi Fei said with an flabbergasted look: "Who said that there is no love between us?"

Lin Yu Tong thought, maybe it's true that he had feelings for Zhan Yi Fei.

If not, how can he explain that he felt sad when he saw Zhan Yi Fei falling face? How do you explain the joy on Zhan Yi Fei's heart rising slowly when he felt happy because of his response? The most important thing is that knowing that Zhan Yi Fei has been wronged at home by his family, he will be unable to control his anger and distress. What are the obvious symptoms? If not those then what?

Zhan Yi Fei turned slightly sideways then he gently kissed Lin Yu Tong's ear, after that he looked at Lin Yu Tong, although Lin You Tong was embarrassed but he did not dodge it, Zhan Yi Fei held his face and wanted to take the kissing further. Who knows that there was a crazy footstep from the outside, and then the door was forced to slam, Lin Yu Fei said in a hurry: "You are charging your... Ah!"