Chapter 72: Punctuation marks50% off.

If you have a difficult problem, you willbe uneasy when you face it alone. But when two people are facing it downtogether, at least this uneasiness will be halved. Lin Yu Tong's anxiousnessconcerning Xiao Wei and Shen Jun was not as it was, but it is somewhatembarrassing. But now that Zhan Yi Fei knows the inside story, he has nothingto worry about, because from start to finish, he was most worried about Zhan YiFei's mood concerning the issue. As for Xiao Wei and Shen Jun, he thought aboutit and after he thought even if he didn't do anything, it would be difficultfor these two people to go through it. This is due to the temper of Shen Jun.
Shen Jun is a person with limited ability,limited professional skills, and is not smooth enough to do things. In the lastlife he did not touch the nails for these. Although Xiao Wei is helping in thisworld, it is difficult for his temperament to change unless there is any majorchange. Since the last generation of Shen Jun would be disgusted with him forsome unreasonable rumors, this world will also be dissatisfied with Xiao Weifor this, because Xiao Wei will only do more than he did last time...
In any case, the fact that Shen Jun is a "gigolo"is definitely not something to worry about.
It's also a coincidence that Shen Jun's contractedcompany, The Xinghuan Entertainment has been fighting over with The Chu FamilyChufeng Entertainment Company for many years. ChufengEntertainment has a lotof big names and good treatment. Many stars are rooted here. Some of them havedeveloped very well and eventually started their own entertainment companies.They will always remember to make good friends with their old company whichhelped them. But Xinghuan Entertainment was not. Although XinghuanEntertainment has good training conditions, it has always been known for itsdemands in artists. At first, there were many people who wanted to improvetheir acting abilities, so they looked at the face of a good teacher, but ittook a long time for them to improve. Anyone can't help but move on.
In recent years, many actors from XinghuanEntertainment have jumped to Chufeng entertainment, and the CEO of the Xinghuanhas been so angry. This CEO is Xiao Wei's second uncle, Xiao Bo.
After Xiao Wei's rebirth, she had a"vision" and she gave him a lot of useful news, so Xiao Bo did sign a few verypromising artists before others. Shen Jun is a little recompense from his niece'suseful news.
Although Shen Jun has all kinds ofproblems, it is also a fact that he grew well. As for the acting skills, in thewords of Xiao Wei, no one is born knowing, and there is something to learn.
Gao Wen Liang relayed the information hehad inquired to Lin Yu Tong and finally said: "If you don't say it, Ireally wouldn't know that this Xiao Wei is still trying to destroy yourrelationship with Yi Fei. This woman is truly sinister. I heard that the peopleat Xinghuan didn't know her true relationship with Shen Jun at the beginning.Shen Jun had a good face and Xiao Wei acted like he didn't know her, so she didn'tpromote him in the company, but recently a female artist who just signed thecontract expressed a good impression on Shen Jun, and it was not once or twice.Xiao Wei was not happy, not only did Xiao Bo not provide resources for theartist, but also disclosed her relationship with Shen Jun."
Lin Yu Tong surely said: "Then ShenJun is definitely not happy. Even if he does not show it, there must be a flawin his heart. He can see his face bigger than the sky, and the most hatesomeone to reveal his shortness."
Gao Wen Liang said: "You really saidit right, because the little star was frozen out, Shen Jun felt veryembarrassed. He felt that Xiao Wei was hitting his face and preventing hisstardom, so he had some friction with Xiao Wei. Later, Xiao Bo felt that hedidn't know things well. Yes, he was warned with a few words, Shen Jun is nowhonest. But he thinks that people like him, even if they endure for a while,there will be a day of attack sooner. And he heard that Shen Jun's old lady wassick at the end of last year, and he took money from Xiao Wei. Shen Jun beganto feel grateful to Xiao Wei. It seems that she said that he would marry herwhen he was sick, but now it seems that everything is still unknown."
Lin Yu Tong corner of the mouth bent, hereplied back to the sentence: "Yes."
It is really ridiculous to think about it,Shen Jun also told him about it. However, the old lady was good, and Shen Junwas dragged to the derailment on the grounds that "men should take thecause of their careers and wait until they have the ability to give their lovera better life."
It can only be said that in the face of aperson who has opened countless skylights in his heart, even if he wants tostop her from breaking the window and searching for incense, it is impossible.And as far as he knows, compared to women, Shen Jun's heart is actually piningfor a man, Xiao Wei can tie Shen Jun with fame and fortune for a year or two,but can she tie him to her for a lifetime?
Lin Yu Tong thinks that Xiao Wei shouldopen a candle factory, so that the candle that can be brought back home willenough.