Chapter 8: Reverse (二更)

Zhan Yi Fei also changed the name he called Lin Yu Tong. He used to call him "Young Lin", or simply said nothing, but now he called him "Little Tong", which sounds very intimate. At least the outsider that hears this name he will not think that they're close relative or a couple.

  Lin Yu Tong was a bit awkward at first, because his parents called him "Tong Tong", friends and classmates called him "Lin Zi" and Zhan Yi Fei called him "Little Tong" this is really the first time. However, considering that he wants to play in front of The Zhan family's, Zhan Yi Fei must not call him too naught a name, so he called him that name. Lin Yu Tong only frowned at the beginning, but there was no other excessive reaction. Anyway, he did not think that being called "shield" is also good.

  Although Zhan Yi Fei has not yet confessed to his family about his marriage registration, it seems to be just the most suitable time.

  Lin Yu Tong packed up the newly bought kitchen utensils, put the rice into the rice cooker and saw Zhan Yi Fei going back to the bedroom. He also followed to his own bedroom and wondered what to put there after moving his own things. This apartment is a four bedroom, two living room and two bathroom layout. He has a bedroom, a wing, a study room and a multi-purpose activity room. The space is quite large, the decoration is practical and not too much, after all, the rent has been paid. But he did have a dissatisfaction, that is, he had a double bed in his bedroom. This double bed is still oversized and takes up a lot of space. Although there is some floor space for activities on both sides, it is not enough for him to put a sleeping bag.

  Soon, Lin Tong Yi Fei walked towards the other the bedroom shouting: "Mr. Zhan, I want to move to the bed multi-function room can you help?"

  Zhan Yi Fei said nothing.

  Lin Yu Tong also shouted: "Yi Fei, I want to move the bed to the multi-purpose activity room!"

   Zhan Yi Fei pulled up of the sleeves. "You go cook, I will help you move the bed."

  Lin Yu Tong saw Zhan Yi Fei advantages here. The man's body is taller than him. If he can move a bed he should know himself, Lin Yu Ting only nodded. "Thank you."

  The two were busy and Zhan Yi Fei work of moving the bed was finished. Lin Yu Tong's food was almost finished. Because it was late to pack things up, so he didn't do anything special. After simply cooking the rice, he simply made a few home-cooked dishes, a plate of celery fried cashew nuts, a plate of meat eggplants stew and a plate of pork liver fried potatoes plus a bowl of seaweed egg soup, everything was full of flavors.

  This is definitely not the first time that Zhan Yi Fei has eaten"home cooked food", but it is definitely the first time that he feels that the dishes eaten at home can be so attractive. In fact, truth be told, this is absolutely incomparable with the what the Zhan chefs of the main house can cook, but at the moment he does not have the feeling of properness in the main house, so it is especially good to see anything home cooked without that much perfection.

  Lin Yu Tong helped Zhan Yi Fei and scooped a bowl of rice. The rice was cooked with fresh peas and millet. The beans were green and small beige and the rice grains were full of moisturizing luster. Zhan Yu Fei chopsticks poked the peas, Lin Yu Tong thought he did not like this kind of mixed rice and said subconsciously: "If you don't like this kind of rice, I can cook something else."

  Zhan Yi Fei said: "No, however, this is first time I eat this, it feel very cool. I didn't expect your cooking to be so good. Do you often eat at home?"