Chapter 79: Where to go?

L

in Yu Tong was talking about letting Zhan Yi Fei call him when he was about to leave work, but in fact he didn't receive a call from Zhan Yi Fei until he stood outside Zhan Yi Fei's office, because it might be a while before Zhan Yi Fei was busy.

"You haven't been out of the Zhan office, have you?" Lin Yu Tong asked Secretary Chen at the front desk.
Secretary Chen laughed and said, "No, it wasn't long before I got in."
Lin Yu Tong left some dried plums for Secretary Chen and went in to find Zhan Yi Fei. Zhan Yi Fei didn't know that he was here, but he was still buried in his head and wondered what he was thinking until Lin Yu Tong put the cake on his desk. "Sir, please pay for the delivery."
Zhan Yi Fei was stunned, and then laughed down at the document, said solemnly: "There is no money in your pocket, can you use your body to pay the bill?"
Lin Yu Tong didn't expect that he would even play rogue. He picked up the cake and said, "No beauty exchange."
Zhan Yi Fei opened the drawer, took out the cheques book from inside and pushed it over. "Then fill it in by yourself."
Lin Yu Tong: "..."
Lin Yu Tong took the cheques book, went around the table and put it back in the drawer. Then he asked Zhan Yi Fei, "What were you thinking about just now?"
He didn't even find out what was important.
Zhan Yi Fei sat down on the sofa with cake in one hand and Lin Yu Tong in the other, eating and saying, "Zhan Hong Tu suffered from severe depression after forcible drug detoxification. Yesterday, they called me there to prepare me for anything that might happen. I'm going to spend all my inheritance from him on charity when he's gone."
"Okay, but will Wang Bin Yan agree?"
Since Zhan Hong Tu was sent abroad by Zhan Yi Fei, Wang Bin Yan has been looking for him for a long time and has reported to the police. The police also contacted Zhan Yi Fei. Although I don't know what Zhan Yi Fei said, the police are not looking for him, but Wang Bin Yan should not stop there?
Zhan Yi Fei cut a small feed into Lin Yu Tong's mouth. "Capital stock is the premarital property of Zhan Hong Tu and Wang Bin Yan. Wang Bin Yan can get dividends every year, but the stock cannot move. Otherwise, she would not rush to transfer that two percent to her name. Now what if she doesn't stop? Zhan Hong Tu left her at most two apartments after she left. It's kind of me not to interfere.
"What were you thinking about?"
"When Zhan Hong Tu was sober, he said that he would not leave me a penny even if he threw it all away." Zhan Yi Fei laughed at himself, "So in the end, I've been robbing him. Do you think I'm a bit immoral? Sons are not like sons, fathers are not like fathers. I really don't know how the relationship between father and son of strangers came into being."
Lin Yu Tong seldom sees Zhan Yi Fei having this kind of negative mood, sniffing words and holding his hand, "Even if there is a mistake, it is his fault, you shouldn't think what you have done is wrong. You can't choose your origin. You can't choose what kind of father you have. But you are already a very good son, just because he does not know how to cherish it, do not believe you go out to inquire, how many people want to have a child like you?"
How many would hate their own sons, like Zhan Hong Tu, to the point where they wanted to erase their lives?
Zhan Yi Fei thought about it and laughed and said, "Fortunately, my lover was my choice."
Lin Yu Tong showed an expression of - that's for sure." Okay, finish your meal and keep busy. I'll brush the news for a while."
Shen Jun's affair with the mysterious beauty seemed to be very lively. He planned to eat hazelnut while watching the follow-up development.
After opening the web page, Lin Yu Tong searched the word "Shen Jun", and sure enough, a bunch of news came out. Nine Chengdu was about Shen Jun being photographed having a private meeting with beauty. Someone who knows the inside story vaguely says, "Ah ah, there's a lot of excitement here. If it weren't hype, someone would be in trouble."
Netizen A: It is said that Shen Jun is totally dependent on his girlfriend today. If his girlfriend knows this, he is not in going to be trouble?
Netizen B: Maybe this mysterious beauty is his girlfriend.
Netizen C: I'll see the real chapter after the second encounter.
Lin Yu Tong feels that there are still a lot of people who understand things online. Now even if Shen Jun's "derailment" is so popular, the Star Ring Entertainment can't shut him down at once. After all, the money invested has to be recovered at the cost, but it's hard to say after the broadcast of "Second Encounter".