Chapter 39: Going To Rongcheng (sweet stuff)

In fact, Lin Yu Tong just didn't want Zhan Yi Fei to see him sneak up and put on the bracelet and didn't want to use the hand sanitizer. He always felt a little shamed by it otherwise, he could take the bracelet off with the hand soap. Now it's too late to say that since he's been with Zhan Yi Fei these days, it's the first time he's been hurt. He was lying on the bed, only to feel the pain in that hard-to-open place.

When Zhan Yi Fei saw that Lin Yu Tong doesn't have to go to class, and he was not at all polite when he banged him.

It is true that after he finished the banging work, he will regret it a bit.

Zhan Yi Fei was smearing the anti-inflammation cream on Lin Yu Tong butthole, watching that place which looked red and swollen, and not closed, Zhan Yi Fei also felt distressed. However, when he thought about the cause of all this, he was a little angry and didn't say anything.

"You say.... I have seen you in this way. Is there any embarrassment necessary to hide from me seeing you wearing a bracelet?!"

"Then how you can't be so unrestrained? I told you that it hurts."

"When you say it hurts. Did I do it again when I finished it?" When they got pleasures to the bones, where can he stop other from wanting more?

"In short, you can't do this next time. In fact, it was quite pleasurable at the time, but it hurt so badly in the end." Lin Yu Tong saw Zhan Yi Fei helping him put his underwear on, he was carefully trying to turn over. Nevertheless, when he turned half, he felt uncomfortable pain and went back. He looked at Zhan Yi Fei and patted Zhan Yi Fei's face and said, "You can put ten days off any sexual activity."

"Ten days? Is it a bit too? More?"

"Would you like to spend a month without it?"

Zhan Yi Fei immediately shut up and turned off the light before saying: "I am a poor planter."

Lin Yu Tong felt a bit pitiful, so the next day he bought a whole box of lubricants, a full ten bottles!

On the day the courier delivered the purchase to the door, Lin Yu Tong was able to walk. After he signed the lubricants, he opened it. The store also sent some small gifts, including a pure black thong and two ultra-thin wet condoms and a deck of cards with various XX- positions

Lin Yu Tong also reacted when he saw the invoices inside, and the shop he bought online was doing promotional activities.

While Zhan Yi Fei was not with Wang Bo at home, Lin Yu Tong sneaked the thong and put it on, and the lubricant was also put in the place.

This day, Zhan Yi Fei came back late, after he saw Lin Yu Tong lying in bed, slightly curious for a while. Most of the time he went home, Lin Yu Tong was either code-based or doing something for him, rarely lying in bed like today.

"Are you in pain?" Zhan Yi Fei sat down at the bed and kissed Lin Yu Tong with a concern.

"No, are you hungry? If you are hungry, I will cook you something to eat."

"No, I have eaten outside. I will take a shower first, if you really want to give me something to eat..." Zhan Yi Fei is very Color-love touched the quilt on Lin Yu Tong's buttocks.