Chapter 17: Spendthrift

The username called the landlord promised. It was a friend that Lin Yu Tong met shortly after signing on the Jinfan Literature Network. He is also a author of a great god leve novell who developed a good following in Jinfan. In the last life, they first talked in the second yuan. Later, they became familiar with each other before they met in three yuan, and became friends who had nothing in common. In the whole process of making friends, Lin Yu Tong was most impressed with the man... He had a sharp mouth. This person can kill a person when he speak, but he is always very reasonable in his arguments.

  A man who will give you a lot of money without asking for a return. Who else can this person be besides relatives? Maybe that person may also be a spouse.

  Zhan Yi Fei is indeed his spouse, but he is a show spouse. He is just a shield in Zhan Yi Fei's life, and he and Zhan Yi Fei are also looking forward to mutual benefit.

  Before Zhan Yi Fei took out and gave him 20 million, Lin Yu Tong always felt that he and Zhan Yi Fei developed a "comrade-in-arms friendship" in the process of "side by side against the common enemy", or they can be referred as good brothers. They can do their best to help each other, but they have not yet reached the point where they will give a large sum of money to each other.

  So what does Zhan Yi Fei means by this?

  Lin Yu Tong was really a bit confused about Zhan Yi Fei's intentions. In fact, now he think that there are quite a few happenings that are strange. For example, Zhan Yi Fei knew about him not long before he bought him a sleeping bag. When he registered the marriage and said Lin You Tong is going to be a shield, but in order to avoid Lin Yu Tong and his family being harassed by Wang Bing Yan, he has not confessed with his family until passively let Wang Bing Yan discover. Not only that, Zhan Yi Fei also arranged for Gao Wen Liang to protect him early on. Also, the pen that Zhan Yi Fei gave him on the day of registration, he always felt that such a delicate pen is unlikely to be made in a few days, and Zhan Yi Fei's attitude towards his parents, it's almost like someone treating them as his biological parent, even more than a biological parent.

  Zhan Yi Fei was too careful around him. This is not like what the brothers in arms should have. It is like an attitude of the male pursuer who attaches great importance to express his own advantages.

  But how is this possible?

  Lin Yu Tong couldn't understand. The number of times he had interaction with Zhan Yi Fei prior to the marriage issue was very few. It is reasonable to say that Zhan Yi Fei can't really fall in love with him at first sight.

  The teacher was talking about economic law at the front of the stage. Lin Yu Tong's attention was wandering. His eyes were always on the blue pen in his hand until he had not returned his mind back to the class.

  When Xiang Chen Tian got up and saw that Lin Yu Tong wasn't getting up. He asked, "Lin Zi, don't you want to go to eat Ah?"

  Long Le said with a smile: "His soul has been taken away by the person who gave him the pen, do you think he is going to remember to eat? Ah? Walk away, let's go eat."

  Lin Yu Tong took the book and bya long shot he threw it on Long Le's back. "You naughty mind is itchy again?"

  Long Le caressed his back. "So am I not allowed to tell the truth yet? You were dazed in class and you dare to say that you didn't want to show your family?"