Chapter 33: The Calligraphy Brush

Lin Yu Tong stopped and said to Ye Zhen: "Sorry, someone has come here, miss it."

Ye Zhen had to stop and see what he was doing.

What else can Lin Yu Tong do? Just now the house was full of flowers, but it was a sour smell for his nose , and he was sneezing. Zhan Yi Fei has not only showed his grievances, but also showed sorrow and little dissatisfaction. He has never seen Zhan Yi Fei looking like that.

Finished, the wonderful first dance was not given to Zhan Yi Fei, this is going to be troublesome!

Obviously, not only Lin Yu Tong alone noticed the existence of Zhan Yi Fei, many people were staring at Lin Yu Tong dancing with Ye Zhen, so when they stopped, everyone's eyes naturally moved with Lin Yu Tong. So they all saw the outstanding man not far from the door. The tall figure, cool and handsome face, and the man heavy pressure that can be felt from far away.

Who is that person? How is he coming to the annual meeting also carrying a suitcase?

Bai Yi He bumped Yan Shu with his elbow. "Hey, that person will not be the spouse of Lin Zi?"

Yan Shu said: "I don't know, but it feels possible."

Everyone stopped and watched to see what Lin Yu Tong wants to do, then seeing Lin Yu Tong standing in front of the tall man, about thirty centimeters away. Then, they saw Lin Yu Tong kissing the man gently.

Zhan Yi Fei felt a slight glimpse, and immediately let go of the suitcase and hugged Lin Yu Tong, with a bit of punishment in mind he forcefully kiss back.

He is very jealous!

Lin Yu Tong just wanted to kiss and show appeasement. When he think of Zhan Yi Fei, he can't control himself in public!

Zhan Yi Fei not only he didn't feel Lin Yu Tong patted his back asking him to let him go, but he kissed him enough for his fill and then let go, then he whispered in Lin Yu Tong's ear and said, "When we go back you will see how I punish you!"

He didn't mean to say this him. After sending Wang Bo to the hotel door, Lin Yu Fei took a tax and then rushed here, he even forgotten about he suitcase, who would have thought he came and saw Lin Yu Tong dancing with people!

He hasn't skipped it yet!

Ye walked silently toward his colleagues and felt like that he had done something wrong. But he is not that much aware of it! He was just doing a courtesy dance with him!

Lin Yu Tong was slightly scalp and numb, he was pretending like he did not understand the meaning of Zhan Yi Fei's words, and Zhan Yi Fei was introduced to Yan Shu. "Yan Shu, The General Manager and Planning team leader of Yiyou Company, Bai Yi He, Deputy General Manager and Head of the Research and Development Team, and the rest are friends of the various departments of the company." He held Zhan Yi Fei's arm, "My lover Zhan Yi Fei, Vice CEO of The Zhan Financial Group ."

Yan Shu and Bai Yi He shook hands with Zhan Yi Fei, a little nervous. Compared with Zhan Financial Group, their company is like a small shrimp with a whale, which is not enough for people to look back and feel scared.