Chapter48: This is the current report.

Until the night, someone came over and took Wang Bing Yan'sfamily of four. The secret observers said the group went to Ye Han Ying's residence,including Zhan Hong Tu, who left the company and he went directly to Ye HanYing's apartment, they would probably stay there for the time being.
Zhan Yi Fei didn'tcare about this. He only cares about when Lin Yu Tong is going to sleep, and heregrets that when Lin Yu Tong entered the house, he didn't cover Lin Yu Tong'seyes, because Lin Yu Tong started to busily arranging all the things in thehouse after he entered the house, but all the things related to Wang Bing Yanwere basically cleaned up. Before they were sent out, they were given theirclothes and shoes, bags, jewelry and the like were put in the garbage bag, andthe ones collected are variety of skin care products and furnishings, includingall kinds of plush toys, clay sculptures, and sports goods. Anyway, those arenot the new owners and they are impossible to use.
The time wasgetting late, Zhan Yi Fei feels that they can go to sleep first, and the restwill be said tomorrow, but Lin Yu Tong is still busy pointing.
Zhan Yi Fei sat onthe main steps leading to the second floor, he was holding a chin in one handand watching Lin Yu Tong commanding the maids there. After a while, he went tothe left and took a look at the right side, with a small top that has beenturning.
Finally, Zhan YiFei really couldn't help it.
He stood up and puthis hands on his stomach. "Little Tong, I don't feel well, you come overand help me." Lin Yu Tong noticed that he was making Zhan Yi Fei stay uplate.
"Whathappened? Were you too tired to rest before me?" Lin Yu Tong quicklyhelped Zhan Yi Fei back to the room. Zhan Yi Fei's room was not much furnishedin the past. Later, he didn't come back here. Wang Bing Yan made peopledirectly think of his room as a storage room, so the place where they could staytemporarily is still a room.
"Maybe, canyou rest first today?" Zhan Yi Fei put on a weak and sick look. "Ifyou are not satisfied with things, just tell Wang Bo and he will arrange forpeople to do it. You should not supervise it yourself. I will say this afteryou got kidnapped this time, if I can't see you, and I'm worried."
"...Do you wantme to fall asleep, do you want to take a shower?"
"I havealready showered. You see how much you have ignored me? I feel sad."
"Cough, do notstart making a fuss. It's easy to get crazy." Lin Yu Tong had a dim sum, hehelped Zhan Yi Fei see to the wound, and when he saw nothing on the top, hejust laid down.
"Yi Fei, ifZhan Hong Tu does not agree to transfer the shares to you, do you really wantto sue him?
"If he hadnothing to do with what happened this time, I may not. But now, unless hetransfers more than 20%, I will definitely tell the police. And even if I don'ttell the police, my aunt can't let him go, because my aunt has already takenaway the information I collected from people. My aunt is upright, she can'thave any knowledge that someone in the family has repeatedly sinned and ignoredreporting it. As for the punishment or the lesson, it depends on Zhan Hong Tuhimself. "
"In fact, there is no difference? WithZhan Hong Ying as a person, even if it is a lesson, it is not a generallesson."
"This is amatter of opinion."
&&&,
By heart, Zhan HongTu definitely doesn't want to transfer the shares to Zhan Yi Fei, but hecertainly doesn't want to go to jail, but he was like Zhan Yi Fei, he reallycan't swallow. this tone.
Wang Yan Bing wasfuming all day, she was on the edge of an outbreak, which burst wide when sheheard Zhan Hong Tu saying Zhan Yi Fei wants the shares in his hand or hethreatened to take the matter further, she slapped her chopsticks directly to"pop ! "On the table. "Why didn't he just let us die? ! Oh, thecompany is now controlled by him, and the chairman position, he has alreadytaken it. Now he wants the shares in your hand? ! Isn't he trying to force usto die? ! "
Zhan Yi Ningwhispered softly. "If you can simply transfer the shares to me. It'simpossible for them to fall to him."
"What did yousay?" Zhan Hong Tu was really hesitant to transfer the shares he had underthe name of Wang Bing Yan or Zhan Yi Ning, this is his black face. This is likegiving a gift to a person, if you take the initiative to gift it, you will becalm in your heart, but if you were being asked, it is another feeling alltogether, let alone judging from Zhan Yi Ning tone, she is like saying shedoesn't care whether he does or doesn't jail!
"I said thatyou have to transfer the shares to me, so it is impossible for them to fall toZhan Yi Fei."
"What aboutme? I'm your dad? You don't think that Zhan Yi Fei will really take me court, Iwill have to go to jail!"
"Ning Ning,how can you have this idea?" Wang Bing Yan glanced at her daughter."Now we have to find the family unity soon , and I have to go talk to LuoYi on this matter."
"The problemis that we can't find him at all. We can't be too loud about finding him. And Idon't think we can do it given there is Zhan Hong Ying. You think about it,it's safer except where she is. "
Ye Han Ying frowned,his eyes flashing with a hint of dissatisfaction. Although Zhan Yi Ning isindeed a straw bag he is still used to being a temper temper girl because afterall she a jewel in the hands of Zhan Hong Tu, so he always feels that hershortcomings are not that bad, but this time after the incident, how did he (YeHan Ying) feel that he had no future if he were to stay with this family?
"If you wantto be safe Hong Tu, you can transfer half of it, and then when Zhan Yi Fei isnot so angry, we can find that family again?" Wang Bing Yan really can'tthink of any other way.