Chapter 20: Business Bag

Lin Yu Tong hasn't had a long time since he signed in Jinfan Literature Network, so even if his novel is well written and the update is diligent, he still can't change the fact that he is still small and transparent. Therefore, the editor also arranged for him to be on the list. He can't talk too well, he can only say that he is absolutely top-notch among a group of new people. But this time he met the local top students, and this situation immediately became different.

   Duan Chai boy is on fire.

  Drunk In The Forest once rewarded him with a thousand jade, and then put Duan Chai boy on the list, a thousand jade is equivalent to 100,000 yuan, and San Duan boy has rarely received 10 jades a week. So many rewards, so Lin Yu Tong instantly changed from a newcomer to a highlight list on the topic of Jinfan Literature Network, regardless of whether it was in the forum or the author group. The information that the local top newbie got rewarded also indirectly affected his novel readership data. When readers heard that the author was highly rewarded they went to open his novels, and wanted to see what kind of texts could be circled to the local readers like the drunken forest. The mentality of everyone at the beginning was also different. Some people think that since he can get such a reward. The novel must be very well-written. Some people think that it is very likely that the local author rewarded himself, just to build up his fame. Maybe the people who rewarded him don't care about money.

  As a result, everyone opened the novel and fell into the pit, regardless of whether it was the author or the reader. If you go in, you will not come out. The first novel after Lin Yu Tong rebirth was "Ghosting". This novel is like a rocket. The speed of readership was on fire, and even the editors have come to congratulate him on a novel that is perfect.

  The current editor and the one in the last generation were the same person, but Lin Yu Tong has not been able to get in sync with him, so he did not say too much. But the landlord is not the same, Lin Yu Tong and he usually can speak on more than editorial works, this is even more topical.

  The Amused Landlord: You got the income of most of the authors in this station would wait for a year's, isn't that cool?

  Duan Chai Boy: Cool yes, so I decided to write a dozen pages today, are you coming online?

  The Amused Landlord: !

  The Amused Landlord: the code word machine is dead! ! !

  The last world was the same as back then, but the landlord was the kind of god with a small output on editorial, because his typing speed was like a turtle, and it was completely a different situation with Lin Yu Tong, who practiced writing four or five thousand words per hour.

1]..... None of of proofreaders can keep up with me

  Lin Yu Tong left a sly expression to the landlord and really updated the ten chapters, and each chapter is a full-fledged chapter of 5000 words. The Dongfeng that rewards does not borrow money, and there is such a good opportunity that he will let go of the ghost.

  Although he is really curious about who is the one who rewards him.

  In the last world, many local readers often rewarded him, but none of them was called Drunk In The Forest. Is this reader also one of the variables he encountered after his rebirth?

  Lin Yu Tong called the teacher to tell the teacher about an issue and asked for two days of leave. Then he continued to think about various possibilities, including whether the person who rewarded him would be Zhan Yi Fei, he has thought about it. But the brain made up an image of Zhan Yi Fei's coquettishly sticking out his arms to hug him. Lin Yu Tong looked at the person in his mind, and the cold air permeated his pores. He was arrogant and couldn't believe it was Zhan Yi Fei.