Chapter 38: Lantern Festival (part 2)

"When necessary, I will find someone to surrogate. Anyway, this is not a difficult thing." Zhan Yi Fei has known since he went after Lin Yu Tong that if he wants his own child, then there is only this choice.
"If this is the case, isn't it against the ancestral training? When your grandfather was alive, he will say that whoever inherit must be a long-term grandson and a child born with the original couple to inherit the family business. However, if you look for surrogacy, how can you say it is from the original match? Is it true that all the children of The Zhan Family born out of the original couple can have inheritance rights in the future?"
"Well, Auntie Wang, originally as you said, you still think that I am blind." Lin Yu Tong put down the chopsticks and smiled at Wang Bing Yan.
"Where, I am just talking about things. Little Lin, you may not know, I have been married to The Zhan Family for so many years, but Yi Ning has not yet had the right to inherit the ancestral wealth of The Zhan Family, so the rules of The Zhan Family are very strict. I am also worried about you. You said that you are a boy and married with Yi Fei, it is impossible to add a half-woman to The Zhan Family in the future. You are now young and okay, and Yi Fei likes you. Can you be willful about it? What about after you are old? There is no one's own children, this is Yi Fei, what if he changed his mind someday..."
"You can stop worrying there will be no such day." Zhan Yi Fei categorically said: "I, Zhan Yi Fei don't have the ability to let make him give birth to a child, but he has the ability to live with me for the rest of my life and be my only wife. Of course, I will let the children he raised with his own hands inherit The Zhan Family."
"When you say it, do you still have to account for the rules?"
"Not counting the rules? This generation, only Yi Fei is a boy of direct original couple line if we do not let his children inherit the family business, but also let a foreign surname Yi or Ye something inherit the The Zhan Family wealth isn't that a spit in the Zhan surname? What is this nonsense?" Zhan Xin Hua said with a laugh: "Even if I agree, The Zhan Family's ancestors will not agree another surname to take over the family ah."
1]... I love him
"Yes. In addition, people always have to learn to be flexible. Although the ancestral training is about it, the long-term grandson and the original couple children can inherit the family business, but there is always an exception. Yi Fei likes Little Lin, although Little Lin is a boy, but the two of them are together with sincerity. When the old man was like that and at the time, he was most loyal to the family, so I feel that even if the old man was alive, he will agree with Yi Fei. Besides, the surrogate is also the blood of The Zhan Family. If there is any problem in training him then I believe that Yi Fei's ability can definitely educate the descendants of The Zhan Family." Zhan Xin Jie said that she didn't know what to expect, and she suddenly laughed. "However, I really have something to remind Yi Fei."
"You said, we can talk about it."
"Genes are very important. If you have children, you can't do things only by smart. You have to find a mother who has good genes. Otherwise, the child born will not be as health as some people's children or child, so when you look for surrogacy, you have to find a little ink in your stomach."
"What you said is what I planned." Zhan Yi Fei nodded solemnly.
Wang Yan Bing was so angry that the silver chopsticks in her hand were bent. What Zhan Xin Jie said about good genes.... isn't this like turning her eyes and said that she has no brains like her daughter?!
Zhan Hong Tu's face was not likely to look good. Zhan Yi Fei is obviously saying that his feeling and inputs are not specifically need to be input in his family. The cousins ​​are not the first to suggest that he has found a vase. However, what about him? At least five or six of the top ten shareholders of Zhan Financial Group have stood on the side of Zhan Yi Fei. Even if Zhan Yi Fei doesn't take advantage of the shares in their hands, they still have a big head!
The most hateful thing is him as a father. If he dies, he will die and failed at curtailing his son rise. He will not hand over the inheritance to him it will fall to him either. Otherwise, why did he make it like this, and advance and retreat? Not only do they have to be spoiled, but also now, they still have to look at the people faces and know that they were out maneuvered by their son.
Zhan Hong Tu will wake up one day when he thinks about the remains of his father when he died.
Zhan Yi Fei doesn't have to look up to see how deep Zhan Hong Tu hates him now. However, he still appreciates his grandfather, if it was not his grandfather, he may not be alive today.
Zhan Xin Hua suddenly got up. "Xing He still has classes tomorrow. I will leave soon. You eat slowly. I will take the child back first."
The atmosphere at the banquet really made people unable to appease. As Zhan Xin Hua got up and soon other people followed, and stood up to say goodbye. This meal was only halfway through, and the people on the table had already gone by a third.
Zhan Yi Fei felt that eating the food here was not as good as eating the noodles cooked by Lin Yu Tong, and he followed up. "We also are gonna go back first, Dad, Auntie Wang, you eat slowly, and elders and brothers and sisters, I wish you good health and good luck all the year."
The seated naturally responded, and all kinds of good words were passed to Zhan Yi Fei.
Lin Yu Tong took a big red envelope and a jade bracelet, which was very convenient to carry, because he had brought the bag, but he didn't really mean to really come in with it, so the bag is still in the car. He glanced around and finally grabbed his coat and waved.