Chapter 60: The truth

Lin Yu Tong looked at Zhan Yi Feisubconsciously, he saw the indifference in Zhan Yi Fei's eyes just flashingpast, and soon his face came up with a smile that a younger generation shouldhave when facing the elder respectfully but also grateful for the congratulations,the faking was impeccable.
Zhan Hong Wei is also able to fake like hehad not disappeared for more than ten years. See Zhan Yi Fei smiling at him andtaking a photo Zhan Yi Fei's shoulder. "Good boy, you are so grown..."
Lin Yu Tong snorted quietly and felt thatthe joke was a bit cold. If you look at it thirty years and then grow up,then...
Zhan Yi Fei was close, and seems to have aheart with Lin Yu Tong, only when he did not hear this "joke." Hetook Lin Yu Tong's shoulder. "Second Uncle, this is my lover, Lin Yu Tong.Little Tong, this is the second uncle."
"Second Uncle." Lin Yu Tong pretendednot to have seen Zhan Hong Wei, "Thank you for coming to theceremony."
"Thank you, for our family, let's go in and talk." Zhan HongWei was rude, ignoring the curious eyes around him and talking to Zhan Yi Feiand Lin Yu Tong while walking to the wedding venue.
Zhan Hong Ying has already received thenews, and Zhan Xin Hua and Zhan Xin Jie greeted each other and simply said hello and went to see other elders at home. As for the ten years that someonehas disappeared, in the eyes of the Zhan Family today, it's like something thatdid not exist and the man was gone on a holiday.
The problems at home are solved at home, and when there are outsiders no squabbles are allowed. Lin Yu Tong canunderstand this mentality. It is just a little unexpected about The ZhanFamily's acting. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would never be ableto connect the Master who saw the red dust with the current Uncle of The ZhanFamily. No wonder Zhan Hong Tu can deceive Zhan Yi Fei's mother group to turnaround. This family can go to the acting challenges to form a group to win theprize.
Simply, everyone has not forgotten who theprotagonist of today is.
On the back of the invitation, the inviteescan see the general layout of The Zhan Family venue at the wedding. Thesoutheast side is a wedding venue, and the buffet banquet is in the southwest.When one is approaching the wedding venue they can't see anything, but from the aerial image, they can see this place is modelled like a pair of huge white wings embracing the shape of a small tree. The tree is undoubtedly greenest. It is a peaceful tree with bright leaves, and the wings pattern was made using countless white lilies, with a specially designed white openwork flower stand, full of three-dimensional feeling.
1]... Yi Fei means flying wings and Lin means forest or tree...
It is this kind of mind that can also makepeople feel Zhan Yi Fei's love for Lin Yu Tong. The people who are sitting onthe scene are envious and embarrassed. Envy Zhan Yi Fei is rich and rich, and Lin Yu Tong has such a good home.
Although it is always strange to use theword "home" on a man, if the other party is Zhan Yi Fei, it seemsnormal.
Lin Yu Tong whispered in Zhan Yi Fei's earand said, "Fortunately, you don't have to be like Chu Tian Yi, or I willdefinitely become a sieve today."
There are quite a few socialites present,like a diamond-level spouse like Zhan Yi Fei. Who doesn't want it?
Zhan Yi Fei smiled and asked: "Do you feelanxious?"
Lin Yu Tong's eyebrows are all full ofsmiles, but his words are very honest. "A bit."
Whenhe first started living after the rebirth, he thought that as long as he hadthe ability to support himself, he would not be dragged down. And can ensurethat his family is happy ,all will be good, in fact, no matter how thingschange, there will be no impact. But now it's different, even if it's justassumed that one day he may be separated from Zhan Yi Fei, the pain is like abit of a bone cut, and it feels like poison is injected into the bone.
Zhan Yi Fei's eyes changed and he felt asif he could overflow with the water. He gently licked Lin Yu Tong and printed akiss on his forehead.
The host laughed at the moment. "Twogrooms, you can't sneak a cute moment when I introduce myself. I haven'tannounced that you can kiss each other."
Everyone is talking was about Zhan Yi Feiand Lin Yu Tong looked over. The two people were somewhat uncomfortable to be seenin that private moment, and said in unison: "Sorry, I can't helpmyself."
It was a bit awkward.
Fortunately, the host also rang in the nextsentence. "Well, let us welcome the two newcomers with the warmestapplause."
Lin Yu Tong took Zhan Yi Fei's arm and thepianist started the beautiful piano sound, the two walked through the pathpaved by the petals. The brisk feeling on his feet made him fall into a certainatmosphere of a dilemma. It seemed that after he had finished the road, all thatremained was happiness.
Zhan Yi Fei held Lin Yu Tong's handtightly. Two people stood in front of the stage. The host laughed and said:"Mr. Zhan Yi Fei, Mr. Lin Yu Tong, first of all, I only wish with thedistinguished guests present to the two newlyweds are happy, and I am verygrateful that you can give me this opportunity to let me stand here to hostsuch a special wedding. Next, I have some questions to ask two."
The host is facing the guests, "Excuseme, do you want to know the history of the love of the two newcomers?"
"Think ~!"