Chapter 26: Tong Tong

Lin Yu Tong certainly can't really blow the pillow with Zhan Yi Fei, but the Ye Han Ying was an issue which he did care about so he turned his target to Wang Bo.

Wang Bo was now standing on Zhan Yi Fei's side, and according to the intimacy of Ye Han Ying and The Zhan Family, this person must have visited The Zhan Family, so maybe Wang Bo will know more about him.

At The Zhan Family, Wang Bo was working from morning to night, and a lot of things were waiting for him to handle but when he arrived at Zhan Yi Fei and Lin Yu Tong apartment, there was no servant, and Lin Yu Tong was doing the housework alone. So what the old man can do is to water the flowers on the balcony, or to help dump a garbage or something, and still have a lot of free time.

On this day, Zhan Yi Fei went to work. When Lin Yu Tong came back from class, he just saw Wang Bo returning from dumping the garbage. He went to chat with Wang Bo and he asked Wang Bo, "Have you ever seen Ye Han Ying? "

Wang Bo said: "I have seen him Ah, this is Miss Yi Ning's boyfriend, he is very popular in The Zhan Family. The Young Master does not go home often, so he does not know, in fact, this Mr. Ye started early coming to The Zhan Family."

Lin Yu Tong saw Wang Bo frowning and asked: "When was it very early?"

Wang Bo recalled it and said, "It's about three years ago."

Maybe it's Lin Yu Tong who was interested in knowing which made Wang Bo talk about everything and not hide anything.

He told Lin Yu Tong. "In fact, Miss Yi Ning is only 22 years old this year, so she was not even twenty when she met Mr. Ye. I remember that. It was also in the winter season. Miss Yi Ning brought Mr. Ye to the house and said that he was her boyfriend, and the husband and wife were very welcoming of him. Later, Mr. Ye came to The Zhan Family from time to time."

Lin Yu Tong remembered what he had seen him at The Zhan Group before. He saw that Ye Han Ying and Zhan Yi Ning were very chatty. So it seems that the two really have a good relationship?

Wang Bo said when he arrived at his doorstep: "But I always feel that Mr. Ye may be more concerned about The Zhan Family name prominence than Miss Yi Ning."

Lin Yu Tong has already heard what Zhan Yi Fei said, so he knows what Ye Han Ying was about. Generally, but when Wang Bo said that Lin Yu Tong was surprised. "How did you find that Wang Han Ying valued The Zhan Family background?"

Wang Bo thought for a moment and seemed to think about how to describe it. Later, he seemed to finally grape it when he thought of something, he took a shot and said, "Because I think he acted differently to Miss Yi Ning and to the Young Master."

Lin Yu Tong: "..."

What is the answer Ah? !

How many people would like Zhan Yi Fei like him? He can't wait to take the stars and moons off him as a sleeping bag!

Lin Yu Tong felt that he has never been able to keep up with Shen Jun in his life for one-tenth of Zhan Yi Fei. Zhan Yi Fei was really hurting for him. Sometimes he looks at him like he wants to get him a protective cover, for fear that he will touch him and give him pain.