Chapter 35: Your Lord

Lin Yu Tong originally wanted to give each of his parents a big red envelope, but considering Zhao Dehua's problem, he changed his mind and gave his father a red envelope and a small greeting card with only 10,000 yuan in it. The rest of the two checks that were originally to be distributed to the two were given to the mother, a total of 1.2 million.

When he first came home, he saw that his mother was banging the calculator screaming at it. Lin Yu Tong was a little worried about whether the family was short of money, so when the excess half of the money was sent for his mother, if the family was short it would be better to come from his mother's place. His father is a good man, and sometimes his feelings get him in trouble. Although there is nothing wrong with remembering people who have done him kindness, it is a problem. So this time you still have to pay attention to it.

Chen Su Ning naturally understands her son's intentions, but she refused the money. "Son, Mom knows you're being filial, but this money mom can't take it. After you really have the skills, Mom won't be polite with you. As for now you still have to listen to Mom, you still have to collect money for yourself, and Mom has been with your dad for so many years, how can we not spare money in our hand? You don't have to worry."

Although Chen Su Ning thinks, Zhan Yi Fei couldn't be as unreliable as the rich second generation that the accountant in the company was married to but there are strange things happening in this year, so she can't help but thinking about her son. At least she doesn't want to hear someone say that her son has been with someone for his or her money. When he started the wedding, he began to scrape money for his parents' home.

Lin Yu Tong knows that he is now taking out so much money that his family will still feel that the money is all from Zhan Yi Fei, so he wasn't feeling normal. It was also that he thought too simple. No wonder Zhan Yi Fei said that the money was enough to send out. He was depressed to recover the red envelope, and some were not convinced that Zhan Yi Fei knew his parents better than him.

Chen Su Ning sees her son being quiet for a long time and she asked, "Is there something else?"

Lin Yu Tong took a bunch of keys from his pocket and gave it to Chen Su Ning. "Mom, this is a building. Yi Fei has honored you for the New Year. He told me that you would definitely not collect the money, so I bought this for you. I have already completed the transfer process, saying that it is in Huayun District, you will only need to wait for the rent to be collected."

Chen Su Ning opened her mouth. "How is this done? It is too expensive."

This is B City. One of the busiest streets in the city, it's the real prime location.

Lin Yu Tong shrugged. "I didn't know it until today. He once asked me what you like, he asked about my dad and Little Fei and my sister. I said that you like my dad, my dad likes you, and says Little Fei likes to have a holiday, Lan Lan likes Mona Lisa. As a result, he was probably stunned by my explanation and went to think about it."

Chen Su Ning "ha-ha", "Your mouth is really wide. Where is Yi Fei? I want to thank him."

After the transfer was completed, Chen Su Ning would not say anything else but showed a red face.

Lin Yu Tong said: "He must be playing chess with my dad. He bought a set of white jade chess for my dad."

However, this game is really not played. Lin Zhi Song thought that the chessboard was too expensive to be used for playing chess. He decided to keep it as a collection and he will not be able to play it.