Chapter 18: Wine cup

If the previous Zhan Yi Fei was always restrained himself against showing his endearment Lin Yu Tong, now Zhan Yi Fei was now brazen enough to show his care for Lin Yu Tong. For example, Lin Yu Tong went and fought and left with a hand injury. Zhan Yi Fei did not let Lin Yu Tong cook, not only he ordered breakfast in the morning and evening, but also contracted all the housework that was in the works during this period, and he did not let Lin Yu Tong move a finger. For example, Lin Yu Tong just said a word about which snack is good, Zhan Yi Fei will go wait in line to wait in advance, just to buy back a small cake which Lin Yu Tong liked.

  Lin Yu Tong felt that if he can no longer see Zhan Yi Fei's doing it as someone caring lover for him, then he must have a lack of roots in his mind.

  Of course, he will not ask Zhan Yi Fei to confirm what he had realized, because he is not sure what he himself felt about Zhan Yi Fei - if this time he said something out of normal, It's not just a slap in the face. It's not as good as it used to be. Everyone naturally gets along with each other - they have a marriage certificate and a verbal agreement. As long as there are no other feelings, it will take a long time to get through.

  In fact, Lin Yu Tong felt that he and Zhan Yi Fei are like an old couple. They maintain a kind of plain and warmth in their lives. They are also like the two old men who know each other while living in the nursing home. They live together and eat together every day. When they are free, they will take a break have fun and then go back to the house to rest at night.

  They are still young, so there are still a lot of places to work out.

  Yan Shu, the person in charge of Yiyou Technology Co. returned to China, and Lin Yu Tong met with him. Originally, the other party said that he could visit Lin Yu Tong in person, but Lin Yu Tong wanted to look at the other team's work team and technical level, so decided to go to the other company's company to discuss.

  There are only two major classes on Friday afternoon, and he can go after he finishes those. Lin Yu Tong paid for the plane ticket at 8:10 am on thy e next morning, and the appointment was made to return home between 5 and 6 pm. He packed up his backpack and left. Before leaving, he also took Hua Yua Bai, who was going to the city, and Hua Yua Bai was going to give up the tutor class.

  Hua Yua Bai put on a mask before getting off the bus and waved with Lin Yu Tong. Lin Yu Tong saw him wearing and suddenly found that the recent smog was very serious. He also went to the pharmacy to buy several masks.

  It's quite a coincidence that the pharmacy that he came this time was the same one where Zhan Yi Fei got the bear candy the las time. Lin Yu Tong bought a mask and thought about the same that if his purchases reaches a total of more than 200 yuan. Shouldn't he enter a lottery in the pharmacy? Just then he asked the pharmatist "Hello, do you still have a lottery in the store?"

The pharmacist said with enthusiasm: "Yes we do Ah, you can take one ticket for 20 yuans, and you bought these for thirteen tickets."

  Lin Yu Tong was a happy cat he quickly took out thirteen scratch cards from the box, looking for a place where there was a flat surface so he can scratch.

  Not to mention, his luck is more reliable than Zhan Yi Fei. Zhan Yi Fei bought so many medicines to get a bottle of small marshmallows candies, but he succeeded in scraping the second prize ! The second prize is definitely not marshmallows candies!