Chapter 77: Neither big nor small.

Shen Jun sees that it is not convenient to make a move in the home country, so he plans to meet with Lin Yu-Lan in a foreign country. When the Lin Yu-Lan starts school, the TV play he has filmed has been finished up, so that he can relax himself in the past. At this time, however, Lin Yu-Lan had an extra friend who looked very close. The friend, whose surname is Huang, is three or four years older than Lin Yu-Lan. She is tall, fair-skinned and has a pair of phoenix slanted eyes with a gentle upward tilt. It seems that when she looks at anyone it is in a flirtatious sorta way, but when you look at her carefully, its nothing at all.
This is Lin Yu-Lan's new roommate, Huang Ya Li, who was arranged by Zhan Yi Fei to be next to Lin Yu-Lan.
Lin Yu-Lan did not know the exact identity of Huang Ya Li, only that this beautiful sister with a pair of electric eyes was ordered to protect her.
In addition to class time, Huang Ya Li will mostly follow Lin Yu-Lan, and by the weekend, she looks like a very rich and unemployed vagrant, who clearly has the status of a student, but seldom sees what she learns. In addition to protecting Lin Yu-Lan, her life focuses on shopping, eating, watching movies and gambling.
Lin Yu-Lan didn't know her very well, only that she was good to herself. As long as she is in the apartment, she will be sure to cook good food for her. If she is not cooked in the apartment, eight to nine of them are sleeping. Lie and sleep, sit and sleep, or stand and meditate. Lin Yu-Lan thinks this is really a strange person.
In response, Lin Yu Tong laughed and said, "Everyone has their own hobbies. Maybe your sister Ali likes sleeping and cooking, just as your brother Qin likes to pound and dry petals when he is free."
Lin Yu-Lan is not biased, but rather strange. She thinks Huang Ya Li is also very rich. Why does she still work as a bodyguard? Or is it that her brother YF offers a very high salary?

Lin Yu-Lan was not very defensive when facing his own people, so the idea was written on his face. After Huang Ya Li saw it, he always smiled a little and did not explain much. Until one day, Lin Yu-Lan was preparing to go to school. Huang Ya Li got on the bus and asked her, "Little Lan-Lan, do you know Shen Jun?"
"Shen Jun?" Lin Yu-Lan had no idea what Huang Ya Li was talking about. "Who is Shen Jun? Should I know him?"
"No. It's best not to know." Huang Ya Li laughed and whipped the car out.
Lin Yu-Lan was somewhat puzzled, thinking all the way about who Shen Jun was. She thought the name was familiar, but she didn't know where she had heard it.
In reality, there are many children as big as Lin Yu-Lan who are fans of Shen Jun, but Lin Yu-Lan is not in the list. She pursues all the big contacts who are in the field of painting, and artists, unless they are the top ones, with good figure and face, and high exposure, she will know, otherwise...
In the words of her friend with a dog, she is "star blind".
Thanks to Shen Jun's high reputation, he thinks that Lin Yu-Lan is sure to know him and he has prepared entering gear script. Lin Yu-Lan is sketching around the campus with her classmates. Shen Jun slowly walks past and asks her, "can you draw a portrait for me, please?"
Shen Jun speaks English. Although his accent is somewhat bad, he was understood.
Lin Yu-Lan looked up and thought that the man opposite was quite good-looking, but not good enough to make her want to paint. He said, "Sorry, I don't paint for strangers."
Shen Jun felt embarrassed and doubted his appearance for the first time. Is he not handsome enough? Even if Lin Yu-Lan really did not know that he was a famous artist, but he was such a good-looking man to be a free model, Lin Yu-Lan actually objected?
Shen Jun has a sense of embarrassment that he is ready to be thrown down, but he is rejected for thousands of miles. He struggled to adjust his facial expression, trying to look like a sad little boy. He said in Chinese: "sorry, am I too presumptuous? But only one of you around here has black hair and looks closer to a Chinese."

Lin Yu-Lan knew of course that there was only one black hair in the neighborhood, because the only girl with black hair had gone to dye blue hair the other day. She pointed to the blue haired girl. "My classmate is also a Chinese. She likes to paint people. Please go and ask her if she can help you."
Shen Jun knows it's doubtful to go on, so he nods his head and leaves. However, as soon as he had gone three steps, Huang Ya Li rushed over with her name of Lin Yu-Lan, crouched down beside Lin Yu-Lan, and proudly said, "I finally bought it." She opened a jewelry box and showed it to Lin Yu-Lan. Maybe it was because things were so valuable that she took a careful look around.
"How is it?" Not bad?" Huang Ya Li took out the watch in the box. The bright light on the dial was diamond inlaid.
Shen Jun turned around when he heard the words "I finally bought it." When he saw what it was, he felt unable to walk. This watch, which he saw in a magazine, is a limited edition of Patek Philippe made eight years ago. It is not necessarily available even if it is rich. It can be said that it is one of the goals many watch lovers want to collect. He had thought about getting one before, but at first ,the price was a little too high. Second, even if he had money, he would not be able to buy it.
Ever since Xiao Wei knew he didn't want to get married so soon, he was very strict in economic matters. He had more pocket money than ordinary people, but there were also many. Although he didn't like it, Xiao Wei provided him with resources and had access to his money, so he couldn't help it. This is one of the reasons why he wants to get rid of Xiao Wei as soon as possible.
Huang Ya Li, seeing Shen Jun never left, said to Lin Yu-Lan with a trace of doubt, "This man looks familiar and feels like a popular star named Shen Jun. Xiao Lan, do you know him?"
Lin Yu-Lan didn't quite understand what medicine Huang Ya Li had drunk. She shook his head and said, "I don't know."
Huang Ya Li smiled at Shen Jun. "Hey, are you the male star in "Two Encounters"?
Shen Jun's heart said that he had finally come to know something interesting. He stood in his place with a quiet bend in his lips. "Yes, you know me?"
Huang Ya Li closed her watch box, got up and walked up to Shen Jun a few steps later, whispering something to him. Shen Jun seemed very happy after listening and nodded to Huang Ya Li. Huang Ya Li waved to Lin Yu-Lan and said, "Little Lan-Lan, I'll go to guide Mr. Shen around. You can go back after class."
Lin Yu-Lan answered, somewhat doubtful, but the thought of having to hand in the painting after class quickly shifted her attention to the drawing board.
In the next few days, Lin Yu-Lan rarely saw Huang Ya Li, and the person named Shen Jun never appeared again. Huang Ya Li seems to be with that person these days.
Lin Yu-Lan knows Huang Ya Li's skill, but she doesn't worry much about her loss, but occasionally she feels it's a little strange.
Before going to bed, Qin Huai called her and asked her how she had been these two days. Lin Yu-Lan simply "reported" the situation. In the past, there were some big grim little girls. At this time, she showed a rare gesture of a little girl. "Brother Qin, I didn't realize a long semester before, but now I suddenly feel that the time is too slow. And you?"
Qin Huai deliberately said, "No, I think time passes quickly. You've been away for days in a twinkling of an eye."
Lin Yu-Lan muttered and muffled, "Oh."