Chapter 25: Classmates Gift

Lin Yu Tong felt that he had experienced the feeling one feels when they meet their first love. He went to school in a good mood. He just stopped the car and suddenly someone called him: "Lin Yu Tong!"

Lin Yu Tong looked back and saw the squad leader Zhou Jian. He was standing in the same place for a while, until that person came over, smiled and asked: "The class leader Ah."

Zhou Jian is very tall, not only he has good grades, but also high emotional intelligence, he is even friendly with almost everyone. He wore a black wool cap which lined up the already round and big face and made it look more like a full moon. He smiled showing white tooth and said, "You are here too early. Why didn't you come to college yesterday? The air conditioner was installed, the classroom was warm as spring Ah, you were a person who he fell in love, we all just borrowed light, oh no, it is all the school which borrowed the light."

The "wound " that Lin Yu Tong just healed was poked again, and he bled out, but he can only say it indiscriminately: "Warmth is good, warmth is good."

Zhou Jian, this person you can especially say, his hand strength is especially strong. He slapped on Lin Yu Tong's shoulder and almost pushed Lin Yu Tong to the ground. "That warmth Ah. Yesterday we were very emotional when we were in class. Even the teacher mentioned your name in class, and then the class discussed it and we decided to give you a thanking service."

Lin Yu Tong said: "Is it a bad idea to tests teacher and be able to close your eyes?"

Zhou Jian caressed his chin, " No, when you are married to Mr. Zhan, we must make borrow out the 'great power light' of your house(relation)!"

Lin Yu Tong almost vomited three liters of blood.

"Right, Shen Jun dropped out. Xiao Wei seems to transfer out out of the school Do you know anything about this?" Zhou Jian said.

"I don't know Ah, what a day it must been yesterday?"

"On yesterday, Shen Jun's name was not called. Xiao Wei also directly requested a long leave of absence It should be that she transferred to other places. I heard that they are together, Xiao Wei is likely to go in the same university as him to save time."

"Oh, it's really tossing."

At this time in the last life, Shen Jun was developing his career in G City, because the company that contracted him was there. Presumably Xiao Wei is going to take the position which Lin Yu Tong had in last life, but he doesn't know if Xiao Wei is suitable.

Lin Yu Tong knows that Shen Jun's mother, Yiu Yan Qiu, will be diagnosed with stomach cancer soon. When the money for surgery is needed, he would need someone close to take care of the payment. At this time, Shen Jun has no money for surgery. Of course, Xiao Wei is sure to be happy to pay for it Lin Yu Tong doesn't know that Little Sister is not happy.

"You tell me.... these two people, go and leave, its so good to classmates, one can not do anything to even stop them and if one does he is not authentic." Zhou Jian lamented.

"It's Ah, it's really not authentic." Lin Yu Tong bent his face and curled his lips.

Actually, Zhan Yi Fei didn't wait for him to figure out the things in the photo which still really have nothing to do with them?