Chapter 69: One waves flattened one wave rise.

A wave of questions has not been mentionedbefore the opening of the signing sale. So many readers don't know about thesurrounding things. This made the readers who catch the first signing happy,but the people who didn't go on the first day were worried if it was that they wouldonly gift the first day readers with souvenirs, and there would be no more inthe future. Because they don't spend money to buy things, even if they cancomplain, they won't complain, but so many people want to be dream beautiful.In this way, there will naturally be many readers' reactions.
After arriving home, Lin Yu Tongreluctantly cheered and asked Zhan Yi Fei: "Do you mean still send thosegifts around my signing event?"
Zhan Yi Fei was playing with his mobilephone. He didn't answer Lin Yu Tong's question for the first time. After awhile, he said: "In terms of heart, naturally I don't want to gift thosethings because they will cause more people to come, but since I can't help yousign it. You will only tired by the end of it."
Lin Yu Tong laughed. "But it's a wasteif you won't send it. You must have prepared more than today. So let's justgift it. Anyway, it's put it, even though it's too tiring to sign, but it'sgood."
"I understand the words, but..."
"I will say this after a while, and itwill be quite good. If you really want to go, can you give me a holiday atnight?"
"...well."
"Where?" Lin Yu Tong saw Zhan YiFei get up and seemed to go out and ask.
"In some years, I didn't move my ownstones. I will go to smoke and calm down."
Lin Yu Tong didn't doubt him, but he didn'tknow that Zhan Yi Fei went out after the smoke, but not to calm down he wentand opened a new group chat, he looked at the chat records in a while, then gota few messages on the hair, and then returned to the house again, and for thismatter, he did not mention it to Lin Yu Tong..
The next day, as Lin Yu Tong expected,there were still a lot of people, because the news of the last appearance ofthe audience spread among the readers, and some people specifically wanted tosee Zhan Yi Fei. But this day Zhan Yi Fei did not appear in the signing venuebecause of some things.
Zhan Yi Fei went to see Chu Tian Yi forsome time, because Zhan Hong Tu just opened his mouth, and there was somethingunexpected.
Wang Bing Yan sent Zhan Yi Ning to a drugrehabilitation center. On the day of the trip, Zhan Yi Ning clashed with peopleand was killed at the drug rehabilitation center. Wang Bing Yan immediatelyfainted on the spot and is still in the hospital.
If it was changed, Zhan Hong Tu would takecare of Wang Bing Yan, but now he can't look after her.
Chu Tian Yi found Zhan Yi Fei and wanted toask Zhan Yi Fei's opinion. According to the original plan, Zhan Yi Fei wasoriginally planning to trade with Zhan Hong Tu on the grounds of "he can helpZhan Hong Tu solve the urgent needs". But obviously, it may be possible tosolve the problem without this trouble hanging over him now.
Zhan Yi Ning is dead. If Zhan Hong Tu diesand if he died, then the inheritance is left for Zhan Yi Fei and Wang Bing Yan.
Chu Tian Yi said with a smile: "WangBing Yan is still in the hospital, and it is not troublesome to take care ofher. As for Zhan Hong Tu, if he continues to develop like this, and he willlive for three more years."
ZhanYi Fei heard Chu Tian Yi meaning in the words, he cannot help but look at thepast, "For their hands are dirty, there is no need. And Wang Bing Yanoriginally wanted to send Zhan Hong Tu to the drug rehabilitation center, butZhan Hong Tu is not as foolish as Zhan Yi Ning, so he succeeded in hiding hisaddiction. Now he knows that Zhan Yi Ning died at the drug rehabilitationcenter. You think that he will agree to Wang Bing Yan? Don't talk about sharingproperty. He will just want to hide as far as possible. Anyway, Zhan Hong Tuhas to pass the directors bureau, so I am not in a hurry. To be honest, I justdon't want them to live better. As for this 2%, although it is quite a lot, itis not necessary for me to get it."
"Then you are not planning tointervene?"
"I can't say that." Zhan Yi Feisuddenly laughed. "I think I might have to appear and be a dutiful son atthe right time."
"For example?"
"For example, send Zhan Hong Tu to adrug rehabilitation center."
Whatkind of normal people would think, this is the filial of the son to the father,isn't it good?
"Then he really is going to hateyou." Chu Tian Yi thought of the environment like a drug rehabilitationcenter, and his face hurt.
"It doesn't matter, he has been hated for half a lifetime anyway, and this hate is irrelevant."
On the day Lin Yu Tong flew to S City forthe second signing ceremony, Zhan Hong Tu also left B City. As for where hewent, no one could tell, but Wang Bing Yan did not find him at home aftercoming out of the hospital. The phone didn't work, there was no one at home,and when she asked the servants at home. The servants only knew that Zhan HongTu was going out at night and never came back after going out.