Chapter47: Kicked out of the house

The atmosphereat Zhan Financial Group today was somewhat different from the past, probablybecause the shareholders gathered in the non-regular days, so Zhan Yi Fei andLin Yu Tong entered the company building and felt a subtle tension. Thistension is of course not present in the shareholders, but in the employees.There is no impenetrable wall in this world, and before Zhan Yi Fei went to Rongchengto replace Ye Han Ying, sensitive people may have guessed it already recently,the company is likely to have major changes.
Zhan Yi Fei firstwent to his office.
Cheng Shi hasarrived in advance, he handed a meeting summary to Zhan Yi Fei. "After youleft, it was not long before people dispersed. Later, Zhan Hong Tu and WangBing Yan contacted the shareholders who were not present at the time tosolidify the relationship. But we are also prepared, so you are very likely tochange your office this time. In addition, some of the kidnapper got caughtlast night and they confessed to the transaction at the time. Unfortunately,there is no evidence to prove Zhan Hong Tu is related to this incident."
Zhan Yi Fei justtook the phone and played a recording, but what about the period that Zhan HongTu threatened him? Only Zhan Yi Fei recorded Zhan Hong Tu forcing him to signthe document before releasing Lin Yu Tong, and the latter "burningdeath" threat was not mention in the recoding at all.
"Although this does not fully provethat Zhan Hong Tu arranged for Little Tong kidnapping but it is OK to add onein his old case."
"What oldcase?" Lin Yu Tong was not present at the time, so I did not know.
"I can see youmore than ten years ago, thanks to Zhan Hong Tu who wanted to drive me awayfrom The Zhan Family." At that time, he was young and unable to find toomany things, but later he gradually became capable and naturally learned a lotthrough insiders, including why the person who kidnapped him suddenly committedsuicide. And Zhan Yi Fei kept this secret for a long time, because the evidencewas not enough at the time, and the second is because he wanted to keep the keymoments to himself before adding more and blowing the whole thing wide open.
"Then you aregoing to expose the matter which happened more than ten years ago?"
"This is thebest policy. If I can, I still want to change something real....For example,Zhan Hong Tu's shares?"
"The secretyou told me last night wouldn't be about this?" Lin Yu Tong wasspeechless. He thought about it for a long time last night. If it wasn't toolate, it would be really bad for Zhan Yi Fei.
"Oh, what doyou say?" Zhan Yi Fei raised an eyebrow and looked at the time, going to theconference room.
At this time,basically everyone has already arrived, including Chu Tian Ye, who owned only1.7% of the shares. What surprised the people present was that there were no YeHan Ying and Wang Bing Yan in the audience. In the past, each of these twopeople will follow into the shareholders meeting for the fun, but why haven'tthey attend such a big thing today? Also, why did Zhan Yi Fei bring his loverover?
The people presentat the event attended Zhan Yi Ning's engagement banquet, they are no strangerto Lin Yu Tong.
Zhan Hong Tufrowned at the moment. "This is a shareholder meeting. Don't you know sowhat is your little lover doing here?"
"Sorry, Iforgot to say it to everyone." Zhan Yi Fei sat down in his position, indicatingLin Yu Tong seat next to him and said, "I have decided to transfer myshare in the company to my lover Lin Yu Tong, so he is not an irrelevant personnow."
"If that isthe case, then let's get started." Zhan Hong Ying turned and said:"Li Jun, close the door, no matter who wants to come in during thisperiod, you don't let them interrupt the meeting."
"Yes!"
"As thetemporary convener of this shareholders meeting, I am here first. I would liketo express my sincere gratitude and apologies to the shareholders who took thetime to attend the meeting. Let me talk about the reasons why I did this."Zhan Hong Ying looked to Zhan Hong Tu, "I am the deputy director of theBoard of Directors of Zhan Financial Group. Today I officially proposed todismiss the post of CEO from Zhan Hong Tu."
Zhan Hong Ying'swords came out, and the rest of the people looked at Zhan Hong Tu invariably.
Some peoplereceived Zhan Hong Tu bribes last night, but Zhan Hong Tu did not say thereason for the bribe at the time, so those who greedy collected the moneyfirst, felt awkward, especially when Zhan Hong Ying asked to vote to removehim. At that time, they can't wait to return the money directly back to Zhan HongTu.
Zhan Hong Ying didnot say that Zhan Hong Tu was suspected of criminal offences because she had totake into account the respect of The Zhan Family, so if Zhan Hong Tu wants tohe could convince the board.