Chapter 9: Acting

When he was feeling impulsive, Zhan Yi Fei did not even think about confessing to Lin Yu Tong saying that he secretly liked him for many years and had already liked him before he went abroad to study. But when he thought about his current situation with Lin Yu Tong and Shen Jun, Zhan Yi Fei suddenly lost his courage.

  No one can face any problem without fear, at least Zhan Yi Fei thinks he still needs to continue to practice and cultivate feelings between the two of them.

  Zhan Yi Fei knows that Lin Yu Tong is only a friend at best, but he knows that anything is possible as long as they get along.

  Lin Yu Tong also has the same opinion as Zhan Yi Fei, except that he thought that "anything is possible" is not on the emotional level for the time being, but because of a pile of dirty clothes in front of him.

  Zhan Yi Fei's clothes were originally washed by the housekeeping staff when they came to the door when he left, so he was used to taking clothes off and put them in the basket, but now they don't have a housekeeping staff...

  Lin Yu Tong frowned Zhan Yi Fei's underwear, actually several underwear!

  Washing his underwear? Or should he call the laundry person to come over?

  The coat and shorts is okay, but if you change it into underwear, it is always a bit guilty to send the underwear to the laundry .

  But what was piled..... was a bit too...

  Lin Yu Tong can't help but get mad, and finally he just closed his eyes, put the underwear in and wash them together, thinking that the lazy people in the school would likely also putting clothes casually. When you wash underwear in the washing machine, it won't be smothered love!

  After the ideological struggle was over, Lin Yu Tong went to clean up the kitchen. The Sunday was today, he planned to pack up and buy some food.

  There is a supermarket near the apartment, although it is not big, but the things stoked are quite complete and the dishes are still fresh. Lin Yu Tong took a pocket money for grocery shopping and went to the supermarket while listening to the song. After a while, he received a call from his mother. "Ah? You and my dad are coming over?"

  Chen Su Ning said: "Well usually, when you are in class you wouldn't have the time. Today, everyone is resting its weekend. Mom and Dad are going to see how you are doing there. Besides, where does my son live, I have to to see it for myself?"

  For Zhan Yi Fei seeing Su Ning, although he did not say anything about it, but she still had a lot of opinions, the most important thing is that she wants to see what happened to she son and Zhan Yi Fei.

  Lin Yu Tong also understands the thoughts from his parents a little bit. He know that even if they don't come today, they will still find an excuse to come over some other day and Lin Yu tong said, "That's it, but I'm going to the supermarket ow, maybe After a while, you are almost ready to call me."

  Chen Su Ning hanged up the phone and Lin Yu Tong rushes to call Zhan Yi Fei. Before this Zhan Yi Fei's stepmother, Wang Bingyan, called to let Zhan Yi Fei go home to eat, Zhan Yi Fei said that he might have a business trip, but Zhan Yi Fei did not go on a business trip, but went to take the rings. The ring he was looking for he does not have the right size so the merchant has to adjust the rings size and Zhan Yi feri was told so wait a few more days.