Chapter 22: Lack of care

Zhan Hong Ying did not wear military uniforms today, but changed to a dress that was very common on the road. It was an ordinary white jacket with a pair of jeans and a very cute wool cap that did not look really good on her at all. For a forty years old, like Zhan Hong Ying, she looks like a college student just out of school. Lin Yu Tong wouldn't recognize her if he didn't hear her voice.

  Zhan Hong Ying said: "It's rare for me to wear these back. Of course, I have to let myself look younger. OK, don't say anything about it, Aunt is coming to go out and wants to go shopping together, can you come with?"

  Lin Yu Tong said with a slight hesitation: "It is OK, but I have to ask the teacher for a leave of absence or skip classes."

  Zhan Hong Ying waved her hand at the place where she parked, and there was a tall young man who walked into the school. Zhan Hong Ying said: "Let's go, as long as you agree, you don't have to worry about taking time off."

  Lin Yu Tong went to the car with Zhan Hong Ying, and they went to the most expensive shopping place in the city and after he unbuckle the seat belt in the parking lot. Zhan Hong Ying said: "If my nephew is still free, I should have been with him today, but he is gone, so today, Aunt will take you around, and if you like it, you will buy it today. I'm doing this is as Yi Fei mother "

The locals really want to go out to buy things with their mother-in-law before marriage. Mother -in-law wants to buy a wedding gift for her daughter-in-law. The more she buys for the daughter in law, the more the mother-in-law is seen as she has chosen the daughter-in-law. . But they don't seem to have this problem? !

  Lin Yu Tong stopped at the moment, "Auntie, you don't have to do this, right? I do not wear any jewelry, Yi Fei and I are men, in fact, there is no need for so much stress between us."

  Zhang Hong Ying stared at him. "You are not a soldier. How can you not wear jewelry? Besides, you can buy clothes and shoes without wearing jewelry. Hurry, this is a matter of showing off and not being sloppy."

  Lin Yu Tong simply couldn't say no no more to Zhan Hong Ying. In the end, he could only passively follow up, and then looked at her silently and he saw that Hong Ying bought him a pair of gold-inlaid jade earrings and a pair of valuable jade buckles! Zhan Hong Ying's brows did not wrinkle. Lin Yu Tong glared at his chest for a while, and couldn't help but wonder. Was he dreaming of losing money because of today's embarrassment?

  Later, Zhan Hong Ying chose a pair of identical lavaliere. Lin Yu Tong excused himself on the toilet and hid in the toilet and called Zhan Yi Fei for help. "Yi Fei, your aunt asked me to go shopping and bought a lot of gold jade jewelry she still doesn't want to leave here. What do you propose I do?!"

  Zhan, Yi Fei on the opposite side opposite laughed and said, "Then you should accompany her to buy those, despite what you say what you want to pick, do not tell her politely it's just that she rarely visits a shopping a street, there's no one who also could not go with her."

  Lin Yu Ying Tong thought of Zhan Hong Ying and that tenacity that is served, he was silent then simply said," Fortunately, you like her, this is the strip steel Ah, most people screw are fixed. "

  Zhan, Yi Fei spoke with a low voice," my aunt used to be a female squad leader of a male soldiers squad and later because of her outstanding marksmanship, she was granted special mention in a special team to do a field army training, and now she is the ace sniper instructor. By the way, her fighting skills are also way up there and Gao Wen Liang was taught by her, and you don't even know if he is there when you hide."