Chapter 27: Happy Birthday

Wang Bo did not know Lin Yu Tong's intentions, but he knew that Zhan Yi Fei's birthday was coming. In the past when it was during Zhan Yi Fei's birthday, Wang Bo will give Zhan Yi Fei a gift, and this year is no exception.

Lin Yu Tong saw Wang Bo buy a bamboo painting and putting it at home, but since it was not a birthday, it was only when Wang Bo bought it to decorate the house. He said casually, "Wang Bo, do you like bamboo paintings?"

Wang Bo said: "This bamboo is for the young master. The young master is going to have a birthday. In the past two days, I have been thinking about going to the villa to supervise its decoration. So I bought the gift in advance, and then tell him later."

Lin Yu Tong touched the bamboo, emerald green and after he saw that this little thing kinda pretty, he said:" OK, but you should not go over there when they're painting, the smell is not good for your health. When you are old, you still have to take care of your body."

Wang Bo smiled slyly. "You have a Little Lady's mind , but I can't go for a few days without work. What I'm used to do and living with the Young Masters is like two worlds apart. This has not been since I came here. In the moment, what do the young people say? Oh, light bulb! This person is old, Ah is the most taboo, so I planned to go out for two days."

Lin Yu Tong一 Vocal music, "You are avant-garde, then I will not be polite with you. But you will live in the house and if there is one day that you don't live in the villa. I will find you a good place to live. I also want to remember you. "

Wang Bo said: "Okay."

Lin Yu Tong said to him again: "Yi Fei did not mention his birthday with me, so he might think that I don't know it, you should not tell him, I want to give him a surprise."

Wang Bo glanced at Lin Yu Tong with gratitude. "Then you don't have to worry about it. Since his mother died, no one has given the Young Master a proper birthday, so he may not be himself. I remember in the past, at most, Missy Hong Yi came or made a phone call, but Missy was busy with work and often forgot."

Lin Yu Tong said: "You can rest assured."

Wang Bo came along with Lin Yu Tong during this time. He also knew that Lin Yu Tong was a very trustworthy person and he did not say anything. But it may be he wanted to give Lin Yu Tong and Zhan Yi Fei more time to spend in their own little two people world, so he wanted to leave early, and the result was pulled by Lin Yu Tong, did not go.

The next day, Lin Yu Tong went to buy two movie tickets, and then seriously thought about what Zhan Yi Fei would possibly want to eat on his birthday, Chinese food or Western food? However, he was hesitant when formulating what dish to eat

Zhan Yi Fei has been so lonely for so many years, is it better to be busy this time?

Lin Yu Tong called home. "Mom, do you have free time with my dad at noon this Saturday? Its Yi Fei birthday, I want our family to have lunch with him to celebrate, you know, his aunt went back, there will be no one to give him a birthday at his home."

Chen Su Ning said: "Well, Ah, what can we do? Or do you want to come home to eat?"

Lin Yu Tong thought about it, it seems to be that the atmosphere at home is better, he just said: "Then I will see if he has time when he is not there. If he has the time, I will take him there. I will call you later."