Chapter 68: The signing

The ceremonywill be held inB City, the location of the sale was in Vientiane Book mall, which is the largestin B City, and it's not too far from The Zhan Family. Lin Yu Tong was scheduledto arrive at 9:30 in the morning. He packed up early and then took Gao WenLiang to the bookstore.
There is already a prepared place for thebook signing in the city. On both sides of the door there are the posters of"Ghosts", which were hung for several days. The security guards stoodnext to the door, while the security guards are loyal readers who were lined upwith Lin Yu Tong. The security guard stood down on the steps and couldn't seethe head at all, because more than a hundred readers were blocking the way butthey were always heard by the staff. The people present are almost reachtwothousand people.
Everyone knows that some readers like tocatch up the signing early, while others like to catch up late in order not toget stranded waiting in line, so there should be a lot of them who are notpresent.
Lin Yu Tong, who was in white Bentley wasable to see the readers along the way. To be honest, even he himself feltsurprised. This is the first book signing after all, which is much more thanthe number he expected.
"This is true love, such a hot day,there are people who actually came to line up so early." Gao Wen Liangsaid, "Fortunately, you are under my and Old Xiang's eyes, we can borrowa light, otherwise Old Xiang can't do well with the queue."
"Signature sign will lead to handcramps, line up lead to leg cramps." LinYu Tong said that after watching the sky, it seems it was all a bit too much.It has been more than 20 degrees recently and today it has reached 34 degrees,and it is still clear, cloudless, and even a wind does not blow. There are somany people coming today, but there are only about one hundred and fifty peoplewho can enter the bookstore while lining, etc., and those who are behind areall waiting outside, but this time they must wait until all the names aresigned, and isn't this asking for heat stroke?
Because the window glass is a tinted glasswindow, the readers outside are not clear if that Lin Yu Tong is sitting in theBentley car, but the car is beautiful, so they looked a little more. Somepeople guessed whether it would be Lin Yu Tong.
Later, the car stopped, and Lin Yu Tongcame down from the top, and the readers discovered that it was the person whothey were really waiting for some of the readers couldn't help but scream excitedlyand shouted the Lin Yu Tong username, "San Chai Boy! Boy!"
Some readers couldn't stand the scream:"Ah, ah, my boy is simply handsome!"
Lin Yu Tong turned to readers and bowed,then he smiled and said thanks, then he walked into a book-signing venue,accompanied by Gao Wen Liang with staff.
Gao Wen Liang has been with Lin Yu Tong andplayed the role of half assistant and half bodyguard. He did not enter for longbefore he came out and announced the admission rules. Originally, the staff ofthe bookstore should be the one to do it, but the staff member said very funnily:"The handsome guy speaks more vigorously, so younger brother, you come todo it."
Gao Wen Liang also agreed.
Lin Yu Tong sat in the assigned seat of thevenue, and soon after, he saw the signing venue being filled in with about 100readers. It was set at the beginning and there was an interactive link, soafter Gao Wen Liang finished the rules, Lin Yu Tong had to answer some of thequestions for first special readers.
It's natural to be loyal fans if they wereto walk and queue from the early morning. After Lin Yu Tong thanked them, heanswered some questions, such as his creative experience, the origin ofinspiration, etc., all around the topic of "Ghost". One of them seemsto be in her twenties. The strange thing is what the girl asked, if the farm ownerwas not here today. She said that her family was in G City. She said she willsign here and she will also be waiting for Lin Yu Tong to go to G City, shewould sign again. It was just to see the two of them meaning The Forest Farmeraka The owner and San Chai Boy framed together.
Lin Yu Tong said with a smile: "Thankyou for supporting us, but the possibility that the owner can will come todayis not very big. Of course, he sometimes likes to surprise me, so we still haveto believe that everything is possible."
The reader nodded, "Thank you boy, myquestion is over. I wish this signing will be held smoothly."
Lin Yu Tong thanked her and then was askeda few other questions, such as how many words the new book is expected to have.The next one if he will continue to write fantasy or other themes. Lin Yu Tonganswered them one by one, and the attitude was very modest and gentle. Plus, hewas a lot ahead of the scheduled time, so the readers waited a little less, sothe readers were even courteous to him.