8

Amity's POV;

Sitting up from the bed, I made my way over to the bathroom to wake myself up fully.

Rubbing an eye awake, all the memories, everything suddenly washed over my head.

My face immediately went red in front of the mirror as I couldn't help but smile squealing in excitement.

I can't believe myself...

I fell in love with a mysterious dancer and accepted a proposal of being her fiancée!

I can't believe it!!

Standing back up from the bathroom floors. I got ready for class and rushed it out of there for breakfast.

Of course, the twins were downstairs fighting over the food in the table.

There was an extra this time around and they were fighting over who should get it.

With a smirk, because they were distracted, I added a bit of salt on Ed's glass before loosening the cap in the salt near his plate.

Sitting down on my chair to eat, I watched as Em won and grabbed for the salt.

I grinned while taking a bite on my food.

"What the---!??!?!?!!?!!????"

Em was caught off guard when a mountain of salt was now on her plate.

Ed was brought wheezing to a laugh.

"Mittens!!" Em shot up.

Looking away with a smirk, I said, "what?"

"You loosened the cap on the salt shaker again didn't you!?" Em said.

I could tell she had this somewhat amused smirk but disappointed evident in her eyes.

"No, why would I?" I played dumb.

Em gasped.

"Betrayal!! Why??" She cried out.

Ed was laughing harder.

"Oh!! She got you good!" He said before he spat the water out.

This time, Em was the one losing it.

Wheezing a laugh out of her system, she slammed a hand on the table as Ed whined over the saltiness from the water.

"Mittens!! How could you!?" Ed cried out while trying to get rid of the saltiness.

"I have no clue what you two are pinning against me at all." I continued to play dumb.

The twins were pinning the blame on me now.

Yep, of course, the blame is on me that's why I didn't care if they did.

"Alright! It's time you three get to school."

In our dad came making us jump up and act mature.

Our dad might seem nice but he can be really strict in us having to act mature because if we don't, he will lecture us for two hours straight on how to act mature.

Last time I had those lectures, I ended up having two hours of sleep taken from me.

And last time the twins had a lecture with him, they all had their free time taken off on games.

"Yes, dad!!" The three of us spoke in unison before we busted it out of there to avoid any confrontation from him.

I don't want to miss the first and second class of the morning y'now!

"Hey, mittens, we'll get you for that." Em said while ruffling my hair.

I grinned while averting eye contact.

"Just you wait, mittens! We'll also wipe that smug grin off of your face too." Ed snickered over.