89

Boscha stared at Amity before reaching over and giving her a good flick in the forehead.

It was enough to make Amity jump a bit and frown at her.

"What was that for..!?" She whispered.

Keeping her voice down as the Linneas family continued with their acknowledgment for a speech to everyone.

This evening dinner party was boring for Amity, she did not like anything from the party at all.

Seriously, for a young wizard, this birthday party was dull and boring.

Nothing was of any interest anywhere to be seen.

"Don't doze off, the birthday boy is gonna give his 'birthday' speech next before getting his wish granted." Boscha whispered over Amity who sighed while crossing their arms patiently.

"Don't be like that, Amity, the Linneas family came to your birthday... Even though I hate their older son..." She continued.

Amity hummed before saying, "you do realize that Keith is rather a greedy murderous young witch."

Boscha shrugged.

"I know... He's an asshole for sure." She admitted.

"She still sent Willow to the healer... I'm never letting that one slide..." She growled quietly.

Amity snickered a bit.

'Of course, a jock like you wouldn't let anything like that slide...' she thought before saying, "good to know, I don't want my best friend to get sad. And if you do make her sad, you'll be dealing with me."

Boscha shot up with wide eyes at Amity. That surprised her a lot. Like, wow. It was very out of the ordinary for Amity to threaten her like that so easily like it's nothing.

"W... Wow..." She mumbled while patting her chest.

"Scared?" Amity whispered, making Boscha snicker before chuckle quietly on a hand.

"Yeah, like a lot." She whispered.

Amity huffed before she shot up when Keith suddenly appeared in front of her up close that it made her step back on a few steps.

'What the hell..!?' she thought as she eyed Keith who just stood in front of her with a smile.

"My wish is that I marry the youngest Blight."

Amity's eyes widened.

"W... What..?" She muttered as she glanced over to her parents who both wore frowns.

"Dearest Amity, will you marry me?" Keith asked as he knelt on one knee in front of her.

Boscha was shocked.

"Marry you!?" Amity yelled in confusion.

Keith did nothing but nod while holding the ring in front of his chest.

Amity just stared in shock before blinking a few times and looking around her.

Her parents weren't doing anything, the twins were hiding behind them, peeking behind their backs in what looked like fright.

"I'm..." Amity began.

"Hell no!!"

Everyone shot up when Boscha suddenly slapped the small box from Keith's hands.

Even her parents gasped and yelled for her presence beside them.

"I'm not letting some asshole marry my friend! Go die in a ditch for all I care, you cheap shoed asshat!" Boscha yelled while standing in front of Amity.

"Get out of my way, I'm the birthday boy. And I can get anything I want each year on my birthday." Keith said, standing up, he bawled his fists.