83

Luz's POV;

Luz, it's your first day of a first -year here in a witch school, especially the famous known school for witches being Hexside as well...

Wow... I never knew you could talk so much like that just as much as I've been trying to get you to say your name to me.

Don't flatter yourself. Put on a smile when you walk inside. Your meer presence has been spread like wildfire to other families who have high expectations of seeing you as someone from a supposedly strong family... You need to show them exactly that, Luz.

Ok! Ok! Ok..! I get it!! I have to uphold a 'reputation' around my name... I know... I'll do just that so let me be, will you??

Luz, you will embarrass Amity if you do anything as far as pathetic or stupid in school.

"Oh, don't blame me if I start making it look like I'm talking to myself so shut up." I blurted before opening the doors to walk inside.

Looking around, I smiled at the somewhat calm scenery of students of all ages walking and just plain ol' hanging around early before class hours.

Do not be late, go to the principal's office.

Oh, right... Good call.

Walking through the same hallways and paths for the principal's office, I paused a bit when I saw what looked like a boy with burn marks and bruises around his whole body, mostly on his face though.

All I could do was raise a brow while I stood in my place examining him.

Did he get incinerated that close to get caught at death's fingertips? That seems most likely to be it, right..?

I stood my place for a while before someone bumped into me.

I'm not sure if they were trying to shove me or whatnot because they ended up tripping face-first to the floor when their foot got caught on my shin when they were trying to run past me.

"Oh, are you alright, Mam?" I asked the woman who fell with an offered hand.

She didn't seem... Nice..?

Well, since she slapped my hand away with her having to end up hurting herself in the process.

She hit my hand hard, hard enough to cause a great impact of making a nerve go stiff over pain.

"Well, that was a bit rude..." I pondered before wiping my hit hand and offering it again.

"Do you still need help though?" I asked.

I don't know why... But it looked like she hated me just as much as I hated being Lucifer's daughter.

Still... I shrugged it off and went on to wait for the principal who looked as if he was getting into a quarrel with probably a student's mother. Might've been the same student from before that looked close to dying.

"Hey... What kind of magic should I show them..? Everyone here looks like they're strong at almost everything..."

Muttering to myself as I waited for the ticking moments in my seat. I sighed before taking my phone out to play around with my eye color for a bit. I still hate the dark on everything with red for pupils...