32

Lucifer gave a quick exasperated frown before saying, "what was that for, dear?"

Luz pointed a finger to his neck which made him raise his hands mid-air.

"You. Need. To. Take. This. Seriously." She said, each word filled with complete irritation from everything around her.

"Well to be formal here, there's no need to. I mean you still make it seem like the witch was the one who successfully brought you back to life when it was me all along while you've been keeping me a secret from your perfect little family." Lucifer said.

This time around, Luz threw the coffee on his face. Luckily, it went cold warm by the time she grabbed it.

Everyone was a little shocked at the scene.

"Don't talk about my real family like that ever again... You're not part of it." Luz hissed quietly.

Lucifer chuckled while sighing a bit as he grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe near his eyes and nose.

"That's fair enough." He said.

Luz groaned before tossing the empty mug at his face.

"Ouch." He gave a quick comment as Luz sat back down with crossed arms.

Wow, for the love of the Titans, someone finally decided to comment on her supposedly immoral behaviors.

Lucifer raised a brow from that.

"Well, it looks like being your 'daughter' gets me this then? Isn't that just sad." Luz pondered in mockery.

Lucifer snickered.

What a challenge that was for him as he yelled back to who commented with, "don't ever dare talk to my daughter like that ever! She can do whatever she wants! I'd choose you'd have kept your mouth shut as well."

Luz scoffed.

'Well that was surprising...' she wondered before saying, "I'm leaving, I've had just about enough of what I need to know for today. Have fun paying for your parking ticket."

Lucifer chuckled a bit before realization struck him.

"Parking ticket? Since when would anyone ever dare to give me a parking ticket?" He wondered before glancing outside to see that one of his cars were parked in one of the handicapped parking lots.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me here." He wondered with a smirk.

...

Walking inside the building.

Luz was greeted by the desk managers with a smile and a cheerful waving.

The guards around the place even gave their greetings to her as she walked passed them with ignorantic bliss.

Pressing the elevator buttons, she waited for a moment or two before getting greeted by two people having ongoing sex.

She stared at the two without interest on the floor before walking inside and ignoring them as she pressed for the very top floor.

Seriously, what a turn of event here.

Waiting as the elevator music went on and the two naked adults behind her were in a baffled state.

She waited for the elevator to reach her wanted destination before a bell chime was heard.

Walking out of the elevator, disco music greeted her to walking inside the only door of the place other than the top lobby she stepped in.