78

Luz sighed as she checked the marks before drawing a spell to fix them. Now it was as if the scars were never there at all.

There was a moment of pause as she waited for Hooty to wake up.

After just a minute though, Hooty made faint snoring.

She grumbled a bit with a hand on her temple as she sighed much deeply this time and made her way outside to look around her property.

The gate was somehow ajar open and she could sense something was hiding while watching her.

Yet, she didn't care as she saw a teleportation spell appear outside the gates before the Blights appeared.

"A teleportation spell over a large family... They're strong, I shouldn't bother much."

Pondering to herself quietly, she charmed a welcoming smile while making her way over to them, only to feel a gush of wind pass her with a loud yell.

"Trespassers!! Rraaaaaaahhhh!"

It was Hooty.

Luz mentally slapped herself as she slipped through a shadow and reappeared behind Odalia's shadow, stopping Hooty with one hand in front of them.

"No, they're guests, not trespassers." She noted.

"Oh, what a weirdly strange creature." Odalia wondered while examining Hooty's face and stretched body.

"Ohh... They're all not friends with the other trespassers? Hoot. Hoot." Hooty hummed as he opened the gates wide for them with a chippered voice.

Luz gave a moment of pause after letting the Blights in.

"What other trespassers are you talking about?" She asked while behind the Blights.

"The ones inside the house, hoot." Hooty said.

Luz's eyes widened as she rushed through Hooty's shadow and appeared in front of Amity as soon as the door was opened and an arrow was shot to her chest.

Everyone around her was brought gasping in shock.

"Alright, I'm gonna need you to act better at your job, Hooty." Luz said as she heaved a sigh and yanked the arrow off of her chest.

How sad that she wore a red shirt and a white suit.

"Got it! Hoot hoot!!"

Hooty rushed inside and kicked the trespasser out the window with it's suppose dog following them.

"Sorry, a normal moment was ruined, let's just go over to the place." Luz said with a sincere look of guilt over it all as she drew a large teleportation spell.

...

They teleported inside a private restaurant.

"Woah..."

Ed was somehow astonished as he looked around a bit with his twin having to yank him by the collar when he suddenly wanted to walk off on their own.

"What is this place..?" Alador asked.

"This is a restaurant... In the human world." Luz said.

The parents were caught to their utmost attention.

Even though it was somewhere in the afternoon, their curiosity was not easy to be hidden now.

"Are you saying we're in the human world right now?" Alador asked.

Luz nodded as she slowly took her mask off.

"And we might have met before... In a dream-like state at least. I'm Luz Noceda, a not so humane human." She said as the magic wore off revealing her ears and more human looks.