65

Luz's POV;

It's a little boring here...

[And?]

And I want to do something!

Tell me something... Uhm, tell me to do anything. That isn't illegal.

[Well... Then clean the house.]

Pass.

[Clean the house, it's riddled with hoarded objects from your world. I'd chose you to put all of them in one room.]

Hmm... Now that I think of it. This is my house now and I can change it into how I want it to look like. Hey, maybe I do need to clean up after all.

[You're reasoning is nonsense whether you like it or not, you'll clean.]

"Argh!! Ow! Ow! Ow!! Watch it, will you!? Not the face!"

Wincing I shot up from the couch and rubbed my cheek.

[Now clean.]

"Yeah, yeah, don't get tacky here! I'll clean the damn house for you."

Sighing, I stood up and stretched a bit before drawing an illusion spell of myself twice.

They immediately got to work on what I need them to do.

[Move your lazy ass.]

"I will... Just let me clean the fridge off of the stuff Eda had in it. Pretty useless stuff for me now y'now." I grumbled a bit while making my way to the kitchen.

I should free up space a bit.

Hooty wouldn't seem to care much. He doesn't have any sort of stuff inside here anyway.

How do you ruin your sense of smell?

Ahh... Ow... Well, that hurt but now I can't smell anything.

[It won't last long so hurry it over with cleaning.]

"Hold your horses will you? You do realize that it's been more than probably four years since the fridge has ever been open remember?"

Opening the fridge was close to being a nightmare.

There's still some of the apple blood I remember Eda would take every morning to wake up. They looked dead, fungus was already growing and mutating into clear living creatures on top of it already.

[You should burn that thing.]

"Yeah, I should burn it all." I huffed.

Reaching a hand to grab everything out to be thrown into a black bag, I hurried it all into an open spot in the forest that would keep it from doing any forest fires around it.

"Hoot, what are you doing??"

I glanced over to see Hooty looking over my shoulder.

"Just burning trash, want to watch?" I replied.

"Would I!?"

He sounds excited over burning.

As soon as I drew a spell for fire, it spread around the bag like it was covered in gasoline before I set it ablaze.

"What a pretty sight don't you think so, Hooty?" I pondered a bit to amuse him.

His response was chippered and soulless as I would expect it to be.

A bit sad knowing his a soulless being though, it would've been better if he did have some kind of likable personality. Other than him being a bitter annoyance whenever time would strike horribly.

[Get back to cleaning.]

Sheesh, I hear you, back to cleaning got it.