69

Amity chuckled a bit as she held Luz's hand on hers.

"That's silly, Luz." She said.

Luz snickered as she nuzzled close while saying, "how is being your brave warrior silly?"

"Well, for starters, you'll kill everything in sight." Amity said.

"And?" Luz cooed with a grin.

Amity rolled her eyes before giving Luz a quick kiss on the cheek to say, "and you're the devil."

"Oopff--I almost forgot I was..." Luz huffed up a smile as she pointed a finger to herself.

Amity laughed.

"Must've been because you're the angel, I forget myself." Luz hummed while caressing Amity's hands on hers.

Amity grumbled a bit to herself when Luz said that.

"Is something wrong, Amity?" Luz asked before continuing with, "do you not prefer being my angel?"

"Hm... No, but the idea seems so... Heavenly, tone it down will you?" Amity said with a quick snicker.

Luz perked up feeling more calmly chippered than before.

"Well, you are already my darling, Amity, but I prefer other sweet names for you too." She wondered.

"Oh, don't catcall me now." Amity scoffed under her amused smirk as she pushed Luz slightly away.

Luz only chuckled before grinning wide in amusement to Amity's sudden need for space.

Amity sighed while glancing towards the night sky before frowning when she remembered a small thing in her mind.

Luz perked up when she frowned.

"What's wrong, Amity?" She asked.

Amity chuckled to ease her down from her worries.

"Nothing, just a little... Infuriated." She said.

Luz gave a short yet exasperated gasp from under her lips as she sat back close and held Amity close.

"What's bothering my dear Amity?" She asked with a sincere tone in her honeyed voice.

"No... You might get angry if I tell you." Amity hummed, a little smile on her face when she leaned over Luz's shoulder.

"I'd never get mad at you, if I ever did, I'll feel guilt over it and might find myself having a hard time trying to apologize for it." Luz said, humming as she gave a kiss on Amity's forehead.

Amity sighed over the assurance Luz gave.

"As long as you promise me you won't do anything about it..." She said.

"I can't promise too much about everything." Luz hummed.

Amity chuckled at the remark before saying, "it's my ex-boyfriend."

Luz raised a brow.

"Boyfriend..?" She hummed.

"Yes... And my... The whole family doesn't know about him because we kept it a secret, more likely we made sure not to be in the slightest obvious about it." Amity said.

Luz nuzzled close as she said, "so... What's the catch?"

"They said they wanted to get back to me, this time, he wanted to tell everyone, even my parents." Amity said.

"And if you're going to ask... I broke up with him like it was all a silly game, I was young and I didn't know much about it all, he was a tad more mature than me, so he got a bit mad about it and... Made sure he never sees me again." She added.