35

Stood in the middle with the twins was Amity, who was, for once, seeing the twins wanting to protect her.

Must've been because Alador told specifically the twins with, "make sure to keep an eye on Amity and keep her away from any harm or you two are grounded an hour early each curfew."

What kind of monster is it that awaits them in the playroom? Oh, dear.

"Oh, you three came!"

The three Blights didn't change their disinterested expressions towards the boy sitting on the floor playing with their scroll.

"Let's just get this over with..." Amity sighed as she sat down in front of Michael who smirked at her.

"Last time you came over here to play you acted like a whore for declining my demands to play pretend with fake wands to play wizard v.s witch, no magic was even present to cast spells even." He scoffed.

The twins held back.

Amity furrowed her brows as she said, "whatever... Just what do you want to play this time around that you specifically made your own parents invite us all here?"

Michael laughed.

"Clever, I did tell them it would be a fantastic idea to do so... But I just wanted to play hide and seek!"

"Hide and seek?" Amity raised a brow.

"Yeah! Hide and seek! In my house! Let's play with your older brother and sister too!" Michael charmed.

There was a moment of hesitation within Amity before she reluctantly agreed to play.

"Great!! I'll count!" Michael exclaimed as he stood up and rushed to a corner counting down to thirty seconds.

...

"It's such a nice day to have a conversation with you." Katrin said while by the balcony with Odalia.

Alador stood afar beside Michelle before saying, "so..."

"Do you like sports?" Michelle asked just before Alador could.

Alador glanced over and nodded.

There was a moment of pause in Michelle's eyes before he whispered, "wanna go watch the third season Grudgeby games?"

Alador gave a smirk of approval before they both walked off leaving their wives in their own conversation.

...

"Owl mom, Owlbert keeps pecking on my face." Luz said as Owlbert continued on with pecking her face.

Eda chuckled as she continued to look around the other old abandoned items in her old home.

"Get used to it, that's pretty new for me too actually." She said.

Luz sighed before she noticed something odd.

"Hey, Hooty, where has King been?? He's not here! And does he even still live here?" She called out.

Hooty glanced over, the front door creaking open as he said, "hoot, they ventured off into the forest saying he was gonna be back after a month, hoot, hoot. Probably camping, hoot."

Luz huffed.

"Camping, huh... That reminds me of something so oddly familiar but it also makes me want to block that out too..." She pondered aimlessly before getting hit in the side of the head with a box.

"Ow?" She wondered as she glanced over to see Eda standing with hands on her waist.

"Kid, a little help here would be great." Eda said.

Luz chuckled and came over to help before something made her pause.

Clutching her chest, something felt off.

Really off.

Out of nowhere she suddenly began coughing violently and falling to her knees.