86

"Uncle, you wouldn't mind if you let my new friend go scape free for now, wouldn't you?" Luz said as she patted Boscha by the shoulder.

Boscha was... Having a hanging jaw right now.

Bump perked up in a bit of surprise.

'I see how it is...' he thought before saying, "of course, just this once wouldn't hurt..."

"What!? That is insane!"

"Please, Mrs. Linneas. A little scape free wouldn't hurt anyone for once in a while." Bump chuckled.

Luz smiled, a hand on Boscha's shoulder with the other behind her back.

...

Amity giggled under a hand as she tried to hide her smile from Luz who was in a matter of more than one fact, kept leaning over cuddling her.

Boscha just sat opposite question why it was happening right in front of her.

'I miss Willow.' she thought before saying, "you're coochy smooching is getting everywhere, can you put that in control or something..!??"

Luz just chuckled and charmed a chippered smile at Boscha who just huffed back at her.

"Amity..! What??? Are you kidding me!?" Boscha scoffed while waving her hands in front of her.

"Luz, stop... You're embarrassing me." Amity whispered over while trying to keep herself from turning into a blushing mess.

Luz stopped and just smiled at Amity.

"Alright... But do wear something nice later, I'm taking you out for dinner somewhere nice, alright..?" She said.

Amity smiled nodding back.

"Boscha, could you please assist Luz around while I and Mrs. Linneas resolve a few things..?" Bump said while trying to drown out the blabbering behind him inside his office.

Boscha raised a brow in confusion.

"Why can't Amity do it??" She asked.

"Because Amity and Luz are dating, and I don't want to find them getting lovey-dovey together somewhere in the school compound." Bump blatantly answered back.

Amity flushed.

"That's true to heart." Luz hummed while taking her arms off of Amity.

"Luz..!" Amity yelled a whisper.

"Ok, then... Welcome to your... Great Hexside school tour, Luz... Noceda..." Boscha huffed.

Luz nodded when she stood up to be guided off.

"Oh, and Amity... Would you like to help me with a little something in moving a few books and school files?" Bump asked.

"Of course, principal Bump." Amity nodded.

...

"So you and Amity, huh..?" Boscha wondered.

Luz raised a brow.

"We are..? What?" She asked.

"Ehh... I dunno, you and her dating for real though??" Boscha asked.

Luz nodded.

Boscha huffed, humming a bit before saying, "I thought Amity had a fiancée... I never thought she'd be a cheater to be dating someone else like you..."

Luz was brought to a snickering laugh.

"Well, I am her fiancée." She said.

"Wait! What!? Are you serious!??" Boscha jumped on her throat.

"Yes... I and Amity are dating... And we are also in an arrangement together to marry when we're at the right age to do so." Luz nodded.

Boscha whistled loud in awe before turning a hallway with Luz.

"This here is the hall fame." She began.

"That's a funny lie." Luz chuckled.

Boscha snickered.

"Good to know that you're not gullible for a human." She laughed while patting Luz's back.