47

"So where have you been for the past days??" Luz asked while sitting down beside King on the couch.

"Oh! I went out on an adventure through a tunnel I found more than three years ago! Hooty said he can feed himself so I went ahead and grabbed stuff I'll need while down there." King answered.

Luz hummed, a smirk on her face as she said, "and let me guess... You found something valuable?"

"Hahah!! Right back at you, I did! I found a real golden crown with real large gems on it! Look!" King said while grabbing a crown out of his raggedy bag.

Luz smiled while taking a look at it.

"It's quite pretty." She commented when she saw her reflection through it.

Pointing a finger at the gem, it was a see-through glass in her mind.

"Have you tried it on yet?" She wondered.

"Not yet." King denied.

Luz huffed while smiling as she helped it unto King's head.

King felt like... An actual 'king' here now. Wow king King, how insane.

"Looks like you'll be known as King the 1st." Luz commented with a chuckle.

King laughed as he stood up on the couch giving a few king like poses while he was at it.

...

"Oh!! Eda told me you live here now!" King charmed with Luz nodding.

"That's so cool!! We get to be roommates!" He exclaimed.

Luz laughed a bit from that. It wasn't adoring to hear from someone so cute.

"Yep, we're gonna be roommates now." She said.

King smiled.

"Hey, when are you going to Hexside?" He asked.

"Owl mom told you that as well didn't she?" Luz hummed before saying, "and to answer that question, it's a yes, I am attending Hexside."

"Ohh... What coven stuff are you taking?" King asked.

Luz raised a brow.

'Since when did he ever get this interested with stuff like these.' she wondered before it was answered back.

With a frown, she stared down at the demon beside her.

"What's wrong, Luz?"

She didn't answer and proceeded to grab the collar off of their neck. Snatching it to break actually.

As soon as she did so, it screeched and began to fumble on the floor in agony before melting completely into dark goo.

"What was that noise!?!? What happened!?" In came Eda rushing over.

Luz sighed when a thought of hers was answered again.

Walking towards the tall woman, she yanked the jewel off. It was immediately brought into a screeching mess to the floor before she hurriedly finished them off with a stomp to the head.

"Ok... You're saying kidnap... So where are they likely to be in, hmm..?" Luz asked as she held King's collar tightly.

"What box?" She asked as she glanced around the room.

"Ohh... The big one upstairs..." She hummed while walking up the stairs.

Going inside the same room she went inside in, she opened the box open to see Eda curled up beside King.

Sighing once again, she helped them both out of there gently.