56

"It's Luz... Luz Noceda." Luz said.

The twins smiled cheerfully before introducing themselves back.

"Oh, don't worry, I knew your names before qe ever met me in person." Luz chuckled.

The twins were a tad confused.

"My fiancée." Amity added making the twins finally take in the understanding of the situation.

"Oh... So this is the gentlewoman who asked you to be their 'fiancée'." Ed wondered with a laugh.

"Yes, it's her." Amity nodded.

"Wow... For a fiancée, she looks like she came from another rich family, and other than what you said of her being powerful to be in mom and dad's liking, they're pretty fashionable." Em said while checking Luz out.

Luz chuckled a bit in amusement. She was only wearing a white buttoned up long sleeved shirt, with black pants, and white shoes here.

Nothing too fancy other than the white mask she wore.

"Hey, since you're here and all, why don't I and Ed go somewhere else for a bit so you two can have some 'alone' time to hang out??" Em said as she began pulling Ed with her from the scene.

Amity was mentally slapping her face here.

'I don't need two wingmen... Or a wingman for that matter.' she thought before her attention was caught red-handed by Luz when she held her hands with intertwined fingers.

"What's wrong, Amity?" Luz asked.

Amity meekly smiled while saying, "nothing, nothing's wrong. Just um... A little curious maybe?"

"Oh? What is there to be curious about?" Luz wondered.

"Why you're wearing your mask right now. I mean, I know this is the boiling isles and all, but... I dunno, just curious." Amity stammered out.

Luz snickered a bit before taking her mask off.

"Do you prefer to see my whole face than half of it?" She asked while leaning a tad close.

Amity flushed while trying to lean away.

"Oh! Uhh!! Well! K-Kind of?? Because you're cute! Cute??? I mean--"

She was mentally panicking now.

Luz laughed a bit before giving Amity space to breathe.

"If that's what you prefer then I'll keep my face clear for you to see only??" She suggested.

...

Amity watched the clear pond with glowing fishes swimming around and about.

Luz was also doing the same thing, but would sometimes steal glances over Amity.

"Y'now, Luz..." Amity began.

Luz glanced over to listen.

"I've been wondering... I know my parents are ok with you since they know you're someone strong both physically and magically but..."

Luz gave a worried frown when Amity sighed.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Well... No, I'm not sure if there is, but my parents don't know that you're human." Amity said before continuing with, "I don't know why but... I'm kind of a anxious when the time soon comes that they ask to see you in person."

"Oh, well, in that case. I'll beg on my knees." Luz blurted out, making Amity shot up in complete surprise.

"What!? No! Don't do that!!" Amity yelled.

Luz chuckled. It was funny.

"Then I won't kneel but still beg." She joked.

"Luz!!! That would be embarrassing for the both of us!!" Amity whined making Luz laugh out loud.