30

Luz stood up from her seat and walked over to the large windows for a wall to glance out.

They were high from the ground, more than six stories above really.

"Don't jump, dear, even now that you're immortal, if anybody saw you suddenly get up from the ground they'll be questioning you. Maybe the supposed FBI agents might even get to your neck here like they did around me before." Lucifer wondered as he watched Luz stand close to the window.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm not gonna jump but I'm very eager to get more sinners in hell right now." Luz hummed.

"Sending sinners to hell isn't so bad so to speak. Carry on." Lucifer shrugged as he watched Luz break the windows with one tap on her finger.

It went into a million pieces and fell as Luz walked over and kicked the bed in one go straight out in the open.

"Hmm... I'll need more." She huffed as she looked around before literally throwing everything in sight out of the window.

While making sure to take perfect aim on those below.

Lucifer was proud here.

"If a word of you doing this gets out, you're in big trouble, young lady, and what did I tell you whenever you do these things again?" He said.

"I have to make sure nobody finds out about this, so now this will be our little secret together." Luz scoffed before dropping the TV down with one hand.

Lucifer laughed in amusement.

"That's right." He said.

After Luz was done with almost dropping everything near her sight, she fixed herself a bit before loud knocking came from the door.

"Oh, well it would seem that the uninvited guests have caught up quicker than last time." Lucifer pondered as he continued to drink his wine.

Luz hummed before grabbing the bottle out of his hand and throwing it to the door, causing it to crash loudly and break into bits.

"Hey... I wasn't even finished with that bottle yet, and I just needlessly ordered that last night too, dear." Lucifer said with Luz hushing her down for it.

"Omg!! Is that blood!?"

They both heard a scream from outside as they knocked more hurriedly this time while yelling now.

"Well, congratulations, you attracted them towards me now, happy now?" Lucifer sighed.

"Quite happy, now if you'll excuse me. I'd prefer if you meet up with me at the donut shop across the street when you're done with their business for you." Luz huffed as she walked over to the dark closet.

"What a pity you became... I'm quite proud of you." Lucifer chuckled out when Luz walked away from the scene just as soon as the people from outside busted the door open.

...

"Thank you." Luz said as she took a seat from one of the empty tables and ate her bought donuts.

Oh, well.

Watching a few people surround the furnitures she threw out of Lucifer's house, she glanced around watching them wear looks of shock and worry over those that died under the crushing weight or the fatal hit they got in the heads.