91

Luz smiled before grabbing Keith by his neck.

"Keith!!" Seth yelled as he rushed over trying to grab Luz's hold off of him.

"Let go of my brother!!" He yelled.

"You want to marry my fiancée?" Luz asked.

Everyone shot up.

"The youngest Blight is in an arrangement with the devil?"

"I didn't know the devil had a fiancée."

"Since when did the youngest Blight ever dated the devil?"

"Please let go of my brother!! I'll do anything!" Seth cried out with their father, Agat having to intervene by grabbing him away.

"Do not get in the way of whatever our guest of honor wants!" Agat yelled.

"But father! He's hurting big brother Keith!" Seth yelled.

"Stop this nonsense you're doing! He isn't hurting him!" Agat yelled.

"I want a clear answer, Keith Linneas." Luz said as she pulled Keith close, her gip tightening itself enough to make him start choking for air.

"What is it that you want?" She asked.

Boscha gulped.

For once, she was hearing the devil talking, up close she was hearing her talk and show terrifying strength.

"That's enough! Stop!"

Luz flinched, her hold snapping into a loose hold that made Keith drop to the floor with a thud on their knees.

That sudden impending trip wire in her head was shocking for her.

'Wow... Is that... What you called pain..? That, that felt surprising...' she wondered aimlessly as she glanced over Amity and apologized.

Amity sighed before flicking her mask.

"You went overboard..! You almost killed him." She nagged lightly.

"Big brother! Big brother, are you ok?" Seth asked as he tried to help Keith on their knees.

Keith huffed, gasping for air as he held his aching throat.

"Fuck..! Yeah, I'm fine... Get away from me." He growled.

"Are you sure you're ok, Amity?" Luz asked while brushing aside Amity's hair.

Amity blushed a bit, forcing an assuring smile to her face, she said, "I'm fine, Luz, I didn't get hurt."

Luz hummed before saying, "if you say so, Amity."

"I say, Mrs. Blight, how come you told not a single one of us that your youngest daughter was in an arrangement with the famous devil?"

"Such a shocking secret for you to keep from us, why didn't you tell anyone?"

"Mr. Blight and Mrs. Blight, why haven't you announced such amazing news like this to any of us?"

Alador and Odalia exchanged glances before one of them said, "we couldn't do such a thing as we had to ask the devil herself firstly for it, permission was needed if we were to talk about it so calmly."

Mumbling began everywhere as Luz stared at Amity who looked around her with a worried look.

Her parents along with the twins were cornered in a crowd asking question after question, it didn't seem like they minded it, in fact, they seemed to enjoy the company of questions regarding her and Luz.

Luz frowned.

"Is something wrong, Amity?" She asked.