31

Luz stared outside a bit more before turning her attention back in front of her when Lucifer came over with a cup of coffee and a bag of donuts for himself.

"Alright, time to get into business with you then." He said with Luz sighing before shoving another whole donut to her mouth.

Lucifer watched her eat the whole thing before huffing and saying, "I see that you're still a tad mad at me for everything I've done and put you through, but nevertheless, I'll love you as my own and not like someone else's, in which you are here."

"Let's get this over with... Tell me everything I need to know about what I got out from you when I turned into 'your child' here." Luz began.

Lucifer grinned a bit in surprise.

"Do continue," he chirped.

"Do I have any special abilities other than me being inhumanely strong in both physical and magical?" Luz asked.

"Quite a lot really, first one is you have free access to visit hell itself without worrying about having to be dead for it." Lucifer chippered out.

Luz groaned and rubbed her temple. That wasn't the first answer she wanted to hear, dare want to hear, or even dare need to hear.

"Give me a serious answer, please." She sighed.

"Oh, well... You have... The Devil's charm for a start then." Lucifer hummed.

Luz raised a brow in interest.

"What does that allow me to do?" She asked.

"Oh, you can use it for almost anything! In fact, I just got myself free donuts and a cup of coffee using mine." Lucifer said.

"You forced the woman upfront to give those to you for free?" Luz asked as she pointed at Lucifer's side of the small table.

Lucifer nodded without much doubt from it.

"Oh, but I didn't use force, I used charm, alright?" He corrected.

Luz huffed before saying, "both literally sounds exactly the same here."

Lucifer just shrugging back in response to that.

"What else is there to have??" Luz asked.

"Let's see, what else do you have... You have... The ability to give a scary face." Lucifer wondered.

"I already know that." Luz replied.

"Oh, well then... You have... The ability to speak to animals?" Lucifer said.

"Since when did the great Lucifer have to speak to animals??" Luz asked.

"Oh, be thankful you can do that!" Lucifer snickered.

Luz frowned.

"Anything else than having the 'Devil's charm' and 'the ability to speak to animals', dear great 'stepfather'??" She asked.

Lucifer hummed when Luz called him stepfather.

"Yes, actually... You have the ability to speak, understand, and read every single language in the world without having to ever need to learn it." He said.

"That's... Not too bad I suppose, quite useful to be exact here." Luz huffed.

She got a decent answer for once here.

"And?" She continued.

Lucifer chuckled.

"Smart." He commented before taking a bite on his last donut.

Luz stared at him before leaning forward and smacking the donut off of his hand while maintaining to keep it from looking like she had inhumane strength when the donut landed to a wall with a splatter from the strawberry icing on it.