9

Amity's POV;

We continued to walk on for school before something caught my gaze to stop and look.

It felt strange, there was a human, that was new but... She felt so familiar.

I watched her help the owl lady with things in... Her stand..?

Not a single clue what they were really doing at all.

I continued to stare before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, mittens, what's got you distracted?" Ed said.

Turning around, Em was just a few steps away from us.

Turning back around, she was gone.

I sighed and shook my head before walking on with them.

"Is mittens finally in love??" Em cooed.

I punched her arm for that.

"Well, ouch, looks like my theory was right, huh?" She laughed.

I sighed before saying, "I can't fall in love with anybody else anymore."

The twins perked up beside me.

"Huh?? Why's that? Did mom and dad say you couldn't anymore?" Ed asked.

"No, I have a fiancée." I replied, walking a tad faster when they were left flustered by my answer.

...

"What!? You have a fiancée now!?" Boscha shot up while we ate lunch outside in the open grass.

I nodded.

Luckily nobody was anywhere close by to listen in on us.

Unless she's listening to us instead.

"Wow! Must be tough for you now that your parents put you in an arrangement, huh?"

I chuckled when Boscha said that.

"No, they didn't plan it. I suppose I did." I said.

"Oh, so you asked someone out to be your fiancée? Your parent's are ok for you being gay??" Boscha wondered.

"I'm not sure if they are, they expect me and the twins to be perfect and mature in everything. I can't really put myself to care if they would really hate me for being gay." I replied before we stood back up when we finished our lunch.

She was humming when we went for our lockers.

"Say... Boscha, why didn't you go with Willow today?" I asked when I finally noticed it.

"Oh, Willow has a group project today and she said she was gonna eat and work with the other members." She replied.

I hummed.

She's gone... Soft.

Really soft.

More softer than I'll ever be probably.

"Well isn't that sweet of you, no matter how many times Willow would say that she's busy you never relented from her side before." I snickered over while opening my locker.

She huffed towards me before saying, "I didn't know where she would go."

I smiled.

At least she was caring and worrisome.

After grabbing my books, I noticed something between one of the top books.

Taking it out, it was a golden vile.

It was the same one as before.

My face went red and excitement ran through my body.

Gulping, I ignored Boscha talking and opened the vile.

It was a question.

No, not a question, more like an ask out.

"I'll pick you up at the end of class."

I smiled.

"Yo, Amity!"