98

Luz's POV;

Continuing to watch, I watched the scene shift and change as I, King, Eda, and Hooty got to know each other more before he visited us.

"Are you Luz..?"

"Yeah, who are you, Mister?"

I answered the door..?

"Oh... Right," I mumbled to myself.

"I remember now... Love spells." I sighed.

Before everything vanished and we were now back in all fire and havoc.

"Why did you show that to me..?" I asked.

There was silence in the crisp noise of fire around us as we stood there on our ground.

"Remembering that memory has made the spell vanish, now... Do you still love her..?"

Do I still love her..? The youngest daughter of the Blight family..? Odalia who killed my dad and Alador who hypnotized me to fall in love with Amity? No wonder I kept visiting her on her birthdays on accord...

But... Do I..? Really still love her?

"I..." I hummed.

Do I still love her? I... I do? Do I?

What is this feeling? Why can't I..?

I want to love her... I can... I can still love her... I love her.

I still love her.

"No, I... I still."

My tongue is caught and the cat is me.

Why can't I say it..?

I love her.

I still love her.

Say it!

Say it!!

"I still... I love... I still love."

"I still love her... So... Help.. help me."

I looked down.

"Please... Help me."

I blinked once and all I saw was darkness around me, but he was still there, just standing in front of me.

"Then so be it... I'll help you, but there will be an invisible difference."

...

"Aaaargh!!!"

I stared up at the ceiling after falling off of my bed.

Looking around me, it was six in the morning.

The windows weren't shattered, it was peaceful.

Everything was fine.

Hey... Are you there..?

Hey...

Answer me.

Sitting up, I looked around me before pulling the covers off of me.

Wiping my face, I made my way towards the bathroom to get ready.

Looking at the mirror, I raised a brow.

Oh.

As usual, I look like some famous bi icon with my hair down like this.

"Pff-hahahh..."

I wonder just how many thousands I would've earned doing a magazine of my face? Hahah... Ahh, I probably would've been taken in almost everywhere by now.

"Hey... Are you there? C'mon, I wanna talk to you about something..."

I stared at the mirror.

Nothing happened.

Is he ignoring me?

Hey!

Wake up or something!

I huffed, after a while of trying to get his attention, he wasn't answering me at all.

Checking the clock, I shot up.

I only had a minute before the first morning classes.

Drawing a quick spell mid-air, I hurried myself to the switch after putting on my uniform and grabbing the necessities for the whole day before stepping out of the shadows and walking inside the first class.

"My goodness! Where did you just come from!?"

I stared at the professor who was in all honesty, just about to walk inside after I appeared out of the shadows.

"Teleportation spell, professor." I lied.

I am not answering that professor how I did it.

"A teleportation spell!? Goodness! Such a powerful spell perfected by someone so young? You really are a powerful human witch just like principal Bump had explained to everyone in a meeting."

I forced a chuckle from my system as I sat in front and beside a four eyed student.