87

Luz laughed a bit in amusement of Boscha's statement.

"Of course not... In truth be told, I really can be... Oblivious sometimes which is somewhat dangerous for me, especially here in the boiling isles." She said.

"Well... Got any references I can think of you??" Boscha shrugged.

"Yes... The Blights family itself... Or, the supposedly great emperor, emperor Belos." Luz chippered over.

Boscha smirked in total surprise at the answer she was given.

Those were some rather strong references that she got. No wonder it would seem like strong candidates for being insane in public status.

Oh, deary me here, everyone.

"How about you, Boscha..? Can I get references from you?" Luz wondered.

Boscha smirked wider as she said, "not now... I don't want you getting all, funny to the bone when I tell it to you. Not like it would matter since you're higher than me here."

"Oh? Higher what?" Luz hummed as she glanced over the large windows on her left.

Boscha hummed before saying, "higher... Higher than the devil."

"I am the devil." Luz said.

Boscha snickered before bursting into a fit of laugh.

"That's a good one, but nice try too..." She said before continuing with, "and besides... There's no way you're the devil... The devil's face has never ever been seen, well, except for Amity of course. And the devil is a witch, not a human."

Luz grinned as she shrugged by the shoulders while continuing.

"Whatever you believe in, Boscha... I'm sure it's great." She said.

Boscha huffed.

"Nice quote, I bet you got that from your world." She commented.

"My world..?" Luz hummed as she smirked and patted Boscha's back with one hand.

'You wish.' she thought as she continued to smile over Boscha look of confusion towards her.

"So? Where to next, Boscha?"

...

Luz let out a loud sigh inside the owl house as she covered half her face with one hand while laying on the couch with a dangling leg.

"Are you ok, hoot, hoot?"

She opened an eye and glanced over to Hooty who stared at her at a fair distance from the coffee table.

"I'm fine, Hooty... Just... A little hungry." She muttered out before standing up and making her way to the bathroom.

Washing her face, she sighed and watched the running water in the sink.

Blinking every so tiredly as she looked around her in the lonely room.

"I wish I was human." She sighed in complete greed of her wish as she stepped back and pointed a finger towards the mirror.

"Are you gonna talk to me right now or..?" She began but nothing changed from her reflection.

Not even the slightest of change was trying to happen.

She sighed again.

"Not gonna talk to me for now, huh..?" She shrugged.

Looking down, she ran a hand on her shirt and over to her collar, ruffling it a bit before loosening her red tie carelessly.

"I should mind my manners in clothes starting now... Amity's parents aren't ones to be predicted easily like the others..."