18

As soon as Luz stood outside the gates of the Blight Manor, she had only one thing in mind.

Grabbing a glyph drawn paper out of one of her folded sleeves, she pressed it down in the handle and opened it.

"It was unlocked y'now." Amity snickered.

"I know, but I don't like leaving fingerprints like that." Luz said as she continued to lead Amity to the front door.

As soon as they stopped in front of the door though, Luz gave one last farewell.

Amity smiled when Luz placed a kiss on her knuckles.

"Good night, Amity." Luz said before walking off in a dark spot and disappearing within a flash.

Amity sighed in a daydream as she opened the door to walk inside.

"How was your study night, dear."

She jumped when she heard her mother's voice in the living room.

'Did those two seriously just tell them I went to a study night in the library??' she thought before saying, "it was ok, mom."

"Well, go to your room and do your assignments now before you go to bed, ok?"

"Yes, mom."

...

"So how was your first date with your fiancée?" Em whispered over when she walked inside Amity's room with her twin.

Amity smiled as she began to recall everything.

"Well... She introduced me to her small family, and she also introduced herself more and why she disappeared for three years." She said while finishing up with her last assignment.

Ed hummed, smiling before pointing a finger at the pin board and saying, "guess you won't be needing these theories now, right?"

"No, I still need that." Amity said as she packed everything down with a quick draw in her finger.

"Huh?? But I thought you said you figured out who this person was? I mean you just became an arrangement right here for a wedding when the time comes." Ed said as she walked over to the bed and laid down.

Amity shrugged as she turned around her desk to face the twins.

"I know... But what I'm saying is that there's more to her than what she looks like, she told me she died when she turned ten but... What I'm still confused about is how a revival spell was given to her by the owl lady." She said.

"What!? Owl lady!?!? As in the criminal who disappeared in the face of the boiling isles!?" Ed jumped.

Amity quickly hushed him down.

"Keep it low." She whispered before saying, "anyways... I don't know how the revival spell was done on her, she said she had inhumane strength, the ability to do magic just like a witch and she can also change her eyes into different colors."

The twins hummed.

Amity sounded really serious with everything.

"I feel like I'll die if I decline her, she seems dangerous and I just sold my soul to the devil." She said.

Em shot up.

"You did what!?" She said.

"I... Sold my soul to the devil... And to be honest it's... Close to being romantical." Amity sighed.