27

Luz's POV;

I laughed a bit when she gave a light joke in the middle of our dance.

She's not just a cute one but a funny one at best then...

Without question did I give a joke back to her to make her laugh softly.

Spinning her around slowly under the night sky, I could swear to myself that I want to kiss her badly on the lips.

Her smirk was adorable... It was very amusing to stare at.

This is probably making me look stupid even.

"Luz... My eyes are up here."

I chuckled when she said that.

"Sorry, Amity... It seems I want a kiss but I'm not sure if you'd be alright about that after all those multiple times I've given you kisses without your permission." I said.

She just laughs at me before giving me a peck on the cheek.

Well, that works too.

"That's sweet of you, Amity." I snickered over before the alarm finally went off.

I frowned.

It was eight now.

Drawing a circle to make the slow playing guitar disappear, I led Amity over to the door and led her back to her house.

"Luz..."

I hummed when she called for my attention.

"Yes, Amity?" I replied.

"What was that device that you had in your hand?" She asked.

She's never seen a phone before..? Oh, right, she's a witch not a human.

"It's a phone... Us humans use it for almost all of our everyday needs but don't worry too much about it..." I answered back.

She just nodded in understanding on that before jumping a bit when a supposed dog looking creature came out of nowhere and began barking at us.

"Oh!" I chirped when she suddenly jumped on me.

Holding her in both arms, I just laughed in amusement as the dog continued to bark at us.

I suppose getting scared by a rabid dog is something... And this dog reminds me a bit of King actually... I wonder if he still lives in the owl house with Hooty...

"Alright... C'mon, let's hurry you home, Amity." I sighed when Amity suddenly covered her face on my shoulder.

I glared at the dog who immediately shrieked and retreated.

Smiling proudly of that, I continued on with Amity still on my arms.

After we arrived at the front gates of the manor.

I jumped over the gate.

I don't have any of those scroll things to impress her right now and she doesn't seem like the type who wants to be put down at the moment too.

Finally reaching the front door.

I leaned over to her ear and whispered her name.

I'm pretty sure she flinched and wanted to hit my face if it weren't for me who quickly placed her back on her feet when she shot up.

"It's alright, Amity, the dog's gone." I said.

She sighed in relief before taking the mask off and handing it to me.

I smiled while putting it on to hide my ears.

"Goodnight, Amity." I said after giving a kiss to her knuckles before leaving.