100

Amity's POV;

It's been a few years since she disappeared.

Where did she go..? Did she leave me?

No, that can't be. She promised to never leave me again.

I sat on the bed clutching a pillow, my cut purring as it nestled close to me.

I frowned.

Even though I'm an adult who owns their own house and now works as the new leader of the Emperor's coven alongside my mentor Miss. Lilith. I still can't get her off of my mind.

I miss her.

Sighing, I held the golden viles I've received from her in one hand.

I miss her so much now.

Suddenly, a knock came from my front door.

Standing up, I sighed again and made my way for the front door.

"Alright, I'm coming." I called back when their knocking persisted.

Opening it, it was one of the emperor guards. They had a letter from the emperor to me.

That's odd.

I'm not that stronger than my mentor, she should be the one receiving direct orders from the emperor. Not me.

Opening the letter, I closed the door and sat down in the dining area to read it thoroughly.

Someone wanted to plot an assassination for the Emperor's head.

I frowned.

I can't let that happen.

Standing up, I geared up and made my way over to the emperor's castle to have a word about this letter.

...

But when I got there, I was already too late.

I stared down at the guards that were on the floor.

Gulping, I made my way through cautiously and steadily. Who knows what could've done something like this.

Even the Warden himself is knocked out cold alongside his goons.

I continued forward before I heard a groan.

Glancing over my right, it was my mentor.

"Miss. Lilith!" I rushed over to her and helped her to her feet.

"Amity..? Amity, what are you doing here? It's dangerous, you need to leave."

I shot up when she said that.

"What do you mean, Miss. Lilith? I had a direct order from the emperor that he was going to be assassinated." I said.

I was really confused.

Trying to help my mentor out of the collapsed bits of wall, she stopped and held me by the shoulders.

"Amity, I mean it. You need to leave now, that letter isn't real. You shouldn't believe it, it's a lie, leave this place, Amity. You will die if you stay for too long." She stuttered out.

"What are you saying, Miss. Lilith? I can't leave and I can't leave you too. I've been ordered by the emperor, I can't decline it." I reasoned with her.

"No..! No, no.. no, Amity... No! Don't trust the letter, the emperor didn't make that... That letter... It was... It's.."

I frowned and helped my mentor to lay down.

"Miss. Lilith? Miss. Lilith, deep breathe, calm down." I said.

I frowned and glanced at her gem.

I gasped, it was... Black. Her magic.

"Miss. Lilith, your gem is..." I muttered.

She immediately covered it with a hand.

"Amity... I will tell you something very important, listen closely and never tell this to anybody else for me."

[END OF SEASON 1]