21

Luz's POV;

Sitting in the dining table with both my moms, I took in a quick breathe before saying, "mami? Owl mom?"

They both looked over to me.

"What is it, mija?"

I gulped before saying, "I... Wanna become a witch for real this time!"

"Well... That's great and all... But are you sure? Y'now I gave up using my staff for Cami over here, kid." Eda said.

I forced a smile on my face as I said, "it's not that I'm insisting, I just wanted to ask."

[I said get a wife not become a witch...]

Shut up... That's what I'm doing here!

I perked up when I felt a hand from my mom.

"Mija, it's ok... I won't stop you. As long as you can carry Eda's staff and use it in case of an emergency on anything." She said.

"Oh... R... Really?" I chirped.

She nodded in answer.

"What??? I can't just hand Owlbert to the kid that easily! I'm not sure if she'll make sure to keep him safe even!" Eda shot up with Owlbert flying over to her shoulder.

I took in the courage with that and said, "I promise to myself that I will kill anybody who'd hurt him, it's a promise that I will never abandon even if it means killing the Emperor to do it."

[You are pathetic...]

Eda smiled.

"That's tough of you, kid, but are you tough enough to use him in fights?" She said.

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I was speechless.

I don't have much experience in battles or battles where I use Owlbert and all.

[Of course you don't...]

Can you support me in this damnit!?

[You are not a witch but the walking dead, why the hell should I?]

"Err...." I hummed trying to find an answer before looking over when I heard Eda laugh.

"Oh, don't worry, kid! I'll teach you... Unless..."

I smiled before frowning back as I followed her gaze over to my mom.

"I accept that you teach, mija, how to defend herself but I do not accept that she uses it everywhere." She said.

"Then I'll just use Owlbert for emergencies only!" I charmed.

Both of them agreed and my training was going to start tomorrow.

Sweet!!!

[This is not going to end well at all... Give it up, you can never become a witch no matter how hard you'll try to.]

Can you like stop!?? You're pissing me off here you stupid demanding voice!!

After finishing dinner, I rushed up to my room where I sat down on the bench I owned and began pulling heavy lifts.

I've gotta earn 'muscles' to make it seem like I really am strong and besides... I bet I can also impress Amity of my muscled body.

But... I'm just halfway in being muscular.

[You're puny, I've had it with you and your workouts, Luz.]

I'm still fourteen here y'now.

After a few more lifts and sweating, I wiped myself dry with a towel before going over to my computer to check on news updates.

I'm not sure why but I wanted to look in a bit more on how to plan a wedding and a proposal when we turn twenty or so... Or maybe when we're ready to get married.

[Marry her now, how's that?]

Nothing too special, just an early plan on everything so that I'm always ready and prepared for anything.

[I am getting impatient here, Luz...]

Chuckling to myself, I sighed before being put into my own wonders.

And I'm already wondering if I should bring her a rose tomorrow.

I hope she likes getting roses for little gifts.