80

"Could you please hold unto these for me, Amity, I won't like it if these get dirty?" Luz said.

Amity gave a confused look as she accepted them in her hold.

"Wait, why??" She asked.

"Both my parents bought these clothes for me, but these gloves are special because they're magic regulators." Luz explained.

Now that it did come off of being anywhere near Luz's hold, Alador and Odalia felt the same change of magic in the air from all those other many nights before.

"All those other times I've felt like someone strong was in the house late afternoons... It was you all along..?" Alador asked with a pleased smirk on his face.

"Hm... It all might've been perhaps because I wear my gloves on..." Luz hummed before walking over and standing in front of Alador.

"Luz, are you seriously fighting my dad..?" Amity asked while standing back.

Luz perked up when she did say that though, without much thought or context did she laugh and smile back.

"I promise not to die." She said.

Amity frowned as she replied, "I'm not scared of you dying, you're already dead, I'm scared of--...."

Her words seemed to be cut off short as Luz dragged Alador into his own shadow and they disappeared out of nowhere within mere seconds.

The twins were in awe over it.

"How'd she do that??" They asked with starry eyes.

Amity grumbled a bit with Odalia chuckling beside her with the twins.

"What did you want to say to her, Amity?" She asked.

Amity sighed before saying, "I was gonna say I'm more scared of dad dying..."

Odalia felt a crack behind her skull.

"You're what?" She asked.

...

The wind felt harsh to the throat as Alador glanced around to see where they were now.

"These open dead lands are perfect. Nothing but dead land for miles on miles without end. Nobody will ever notice us use magic whatsoever, Mr. Blight." Luz said as she took her hand away and began walking backward to give themselves a fair distance from each other.

Alador hummed, he had a pleased smirk on his face of how Luz was thinking here. Even though she wasn't the one doing much of the thinking here at all.

"With all due respect, Luz Noceda." Alador began.

Luz chuckled and waved him off.

"Please, Luz is fine." She said.

Alador chuckled before clearing his throat.

"Alright, with all due respect, Luz... You can just call me dad." He said.

Luz smiled at that statement.

'Omg... Did you hear that!?? I can call him dad!! What!??! Wooahh... What an insane approval!!'

Alador nodded in complete approval to his own words.

"Of course! Dad." Luz said.

...

"Well, I've never seen Luz fight before but knowing how she drew a teleportation spell on all of us, she must be pretty strong." Amity said.

Odalia hummed.

"Although I don't want Alador getting hurt... It's an important matter for us to know just how strong she is..." She pondered before perking up when the twins disappeared to look over the view.

"Woah! The human world has such nice views to look at..." Ed wondered while looking.