12

"Oh, don't get too shy on us, kid! This here is my human wife, Camila." Eda said while patting Camila's shoulder.

Camila chuckled while leaning close to her.

Amity meekly smiled.

"And you just fell in love with our mija, her name is Luz since it would seem she hasn't told you at all." Camila said while pointing fingers at Luz.

Luz chuckled before running her hands through her hair.

"Mami, she's a witch, ok?" She said.

Amity perked up and glanced over to Luz.

"She doesn't know much about the human world." Luz said.

"Then why'd you bring her here?? Especially in the club too, kid?" Eda asked while pouring herself a drink.

Luz smiled as she placed a hand around Amity's waist.

"I fell in love remember?" She said.

Amity was really speechless.

"And if you'll excuse me, I'll be right back." Luz said before standing up and leaving the room.

Amity was left with the two women with one man asleep on the floor, probably passed out drunk.

"So, Amity..." Camila began as she fixed her glasses on better.

Amity almost jumped out of her skin when she yanked her head around to smile at them.

"No pressure or anything but... If you hurt our kid, your gonna go through us, alright??" Eda said before she slowly reached a hand and took her mask off.

As soon as she did so, her ears changed and became pointy in looks.

Amity mentally gasped.

"Y... You're a witch..?" She muttered.

"Yeah, and you're a witch too. I can tell because you're wearing the mask I made for Luz to wear so nobody suspects her of being human." Eda said before putting her mask back on.

"Why?? How? Why's a witch like you here? Were you... Banished?"

Amity had so many questions in mind.

"I'm not a dictionary but, no, I wasn't banished. I just came by here and saw this beautiful human and decided I'd stay for a while more, and all the while I was here, I somehow made a fortune of becoming this thing humans call a billionaire. I've got big money here so going back where they'll probably ridicule me is not something I want." Eda said before drinking half of the glass in her hand.

Amity was in awe.

'A witch like her?? Lives alongside other humans?' she thought before asking, "are you... By any chance the actual owl lady even though you already told me you're the former owl lady?"

Eda laughed.

"Yeah, I was before... But my curse here is pretty much... Hmm... Weak? It doesn't really come off more often than back in isles where I needed a big ounce of elixir to keep the transformation process at bay." She said.

'So she really is the so-called owl lady who disappeared without a trace... She's been hiding here in the human world all this time?' Amity thought before the sudden noise from outside came in when Luz opened the door for a split second to walk inside.

"You weren't bombarding her with questions of what I've been doing in the Boiling Isles were you, owl mom?" Luz said before handing Amity a glass of blue liquid inside it.